10 | meeting Charles Family and Emilias Friends

07.09.2021 -Emilia Pov-

In the past 2 days since Mick and Dennis arrived, we didn't do much. We only went out with Lily and suddenly Charles got the idea that it would be a nice decision to buy him a dog. 

So here we are two days later with two dogs and 4 people in 1 Apartment with one of the dogs being still a puppy. 

So the quiet holiday life was "ruined" by the mess the two dogs made. 

Now it was day 3 with two dogs and it was the day when we were going to visit Charles's Family, which means Lorenzo, Pascale, and Arthur even though I know Arthur through Dennis and Mick's days with Prema. 

I can't wait to see him again. We four currently finished our breakfast before each of us went back to our room to get dressed. I choose some basic make-up combined with blue jeans and red vans. 

After we were all dressed we met again in the living room. Then we headed all to Charles's car including Napoleon and Lily (the two dogs). After we got in the car Charles drove to the house he grew up in. 

After a 20 Minute ride, we finally drove into the driveway of the house where Charles's mother lived in. We got out of the car and walked to the main entrance of the house. Charles pressed the bell. Soon after that, the door was opened by a beautiful woman who couldn't possibly be older than 45. But I was wrong. 

"Bonjour Maman, c'est bon de vous voir" Charles greeted his Mom. The boys all saw my shocked facial expression as I found out that, that's Pascale Leclerc the woman I heard so much about but never once saw her face. 

"It's good to see you too son" Pascale spoke switching to English and then turned to me. 

"So you're Emilia, Mick's older Sister and the woman who turned Charles's world upside down am I right?" she said to me. As soon as she said that I felt my cheeks turning red and warm. All I could say was a small yep. 

"well then let's come inside yall" Pascale mumbled and stepped aside to let us in. We followed her and then walked into the living room where we found Arthur and his Girlfriend Carla and Lorenzo the oldest Leclerc Brother. 

"Emilia!!" Arthur said as soon as he saw me. He got out of his seat, walked up to me, and gave me a big hug. I could feel Charles's eyes on me while I returned the hug Arthur gave me. We quickly pulled apart. 

"So you are the girl who messed with my Brothers's mind?" Arthur mumbles in my ear so that I was the only one to hear his words. "I guess I am if he told you that but I'm sure he doesn't like me like that. So for now we are just friends" I mumbled back. 

He just nods and then walked up to my Brother and Dennis to give both of them a hug. 

The one he didn't greet was Charles. Who he now turned to. 

"Ça fait longtemps qu'on ne s'est pas vus, grand frère. Tu m'as manqué" He said to Charles. Who just smiled mumbled a small missed you too and hugged his little brother. 

"So but please tell me how do the two of you even know each other?" Charles asked Arthur and me. 

Arthur and I looked at each other while I explained to Charles why we know each other.

"We met the first time in 2019 which was Mick's first and last year in Formula 3 along with Dennis and Arthur. So I ended up meeting the whole Prema team, Arthur including. So that's the small story of how I met him." I ended my explanation. 

Charles just nods and then greeted Lorenzo and put his attention fully on Napoleon. 

"Aww, who are those cuties?" Pascale said as she entered the room and looked at Lily and Napoleon. I smiled and introduced her to Lily and also introduced Napoleon since Charles was in a heated conversation with Arthur.