09| 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑠

04.09.2021- Emilias Pov:

I can't remember anything that happened yesterday evening. After watching the movie with Charles, everything turned black.

It was currently nine in the morning, and I was laying in my bed when I got a message from Mick.

I got out of bed and went inside the living room where I saw Charles already doing his daily workout

I'm not going to deny the fact that he looks hot.

Oh shit! Emilia, don't think that he's just a friend and you can't fall in love with him. 

I quickly put those thoughts away and moved my way to Charles.

"Good morning Charlie" I greeted him.

"Good morning, Millie. Do you want to join me?" He asked me as soon as I was standing directly next to him.

"Nah, thanks. I'm good. I just wanted to tell you that Mick texted me that they will be at the airport in 4 Hours." I said to him.

"That's good. Do you want to eat something? I know a pretty cafe which is very close to the apartment. Do you want to go there or stay here?" Charles asked me.

"Let's go to the Cafè, but firstly I have to dress," I said to him.

And with that, I went back into my room to get dressed.
I choose some blue ripped jeans, a white top, and white sneakers on top of that.

Ten minutes later, I stepped fully dressed back into the living room.

Charles wasn't there yet, so I prepared some water and food for Lily.

A few minutes later, Charles finally came out of his room, and holy shit he looked so handsome.

He was wearing a white hoodie combined with blue jeans and white sneakers.

"Can we go now? Or do you need to finish staring at me?" Charles said while laying his eyes on me.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I didn't intend to stare at you like a creep. Sorry, " I apologized to him.

He just smiles and leads me out of the door.

Outside of his apartment, he locked the door, grabbed my hand, and we walked to the cafe.

At first, I was surprised when he grabbed my hand but I didn't complain, because I slightly enjoyed it.

It was a 10-minute walk till we were standing in front of the Cafè.

"Come on, let's go inside," Charles said to me while holding the door open like a real gentleman.

I went through the door and mumbled a thank you in Charles's direction.

We searched for a free table and soon found one. We sat down and looked at the menu.

A few minutes later, a waitress came to our table and asked us in french what we wanted.