05| 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝

-30.08.2021- Micks Pov:

It's been a while since I've got p3 on the Hungarian Grand Prix and to he honest I can't really belive I achieved that.

I mean I am racing against legends like Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg.

And I could win against both of them im so proud of myself.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about my first Podium Place in F1 again.

I mean I've won F3 and F2 but that's nothing compared to F1.

It was currently six and I was laying on my bed in the Hotel im currently staying at. Thinking about a lot of things.

Suddenly a message plopped up on my Phone. I grabbed my Phone and looked at the message. It was from Instagram saying that Charles posted a new Photo.

I'm not even sure why I got a message each time when Charles posts something but I don't complain it's kinda cool to see it first.

I clicked on the message and my Instagram opened which led to his post.

At first I liked his post without thinking but then I realized something the dog in his post was no other than Nala the dog of my Sister.

Which could only lead to the fact that she is the woman in the pictures he posted.

To be honest I was a little bit confused when did they met and became Friends? Because I didnt introduced them to eachother, but they seem so comfortable around eachother so I didn't want to ruin it.

So I just commented under his post that he shouldn't break her heart.

Which sounds now that I think about it much more like a threat.

But I didn't care if it sounded like a threat I just wanted the best for Emilia after her last relationship was one of the worst things ever...

Luckily Kimi, Seb, nico and Lewis backed me up even though it was just a joke.

A few Minutes later another message popped up.

It was from Dennis Hauger.

Who happens to be my Boyfriend but no one knows about our relationship even though we've been together for nearly 1 year.

I was planning on telling Ems soon but I didn't exactly knew how to.

Heyyy Kjæreste 💗you free tonight? And you're still in Stavelot right?

Heyyy Kjæreste 💗
you free tonight?
And you're still in Stavelot right?

Yes , I am for both things
but why are you asking?

Thats great me too!
I found a cool movie i thought you could like
wanna watch it together?

Sure!!
At yours or mine?