Chapter 8

Eleanora's pov

I'm not thinking clearly.

Everything about her... She's also gotten taller in such a short amount of time; I have to look up at her just to notice her basking in the sunlight from the open blinds of my backyard. The way her honey skin soaks up the rays and her grey eyes pierce me. The pink in her lips from natural lighting made my own lips part in her natural beauty as her blonde curls accentuate her jaw...

I'm seriously not thinking clearly.

I can't help but let my eyes wander to the nice build she has and I can feel the muscle tension in her thighs flexing as they're cushioning me for leaning against her.

She's so mindful tending to my comfort. The little things she does, drive me crazy. And I know she conscious of it, she by far the most intelligent person I've ever met for her age and possibly in general.

"I'm not hiding, so don't go backing down either," she softly spoke.

To hell with it.

I don't know why im so hesitant about this; she's still my best friend's daughter and ex fiancé's kid. Of course I want to handle with care.

But Carter can speak for herself.

And those little moments she does speak for herself, I just forget her age. Her mentality is mind blowing.

"Here," I guided her hand exactly where to touch me in between my legs.

I bit her lip as she briefly pressed and I felt her hand around my waist grip a little harder. Her entire body tensed making me giggle.

"Has a sting doesn't it," I smirked and she was completely starstruck.

The way she loves is beyond pure and innocent as she's taking in how much of an effect she has on me.

I'm coming to terms with what she does to me.

I want her to see- to feel and to hear.

"I'm your conductor, why aren't you taking my lead?" I whispered and kissed below her ear and started trailing down her chest.

Teasing and taunting is fun as I remind myself this is her first time.

However, I thought wrong as Carter hid behind her curly bangs and a smirk was on her lips as she bit the bottom of it trying to resist.

"I was a soloist before I met you miss..." she spun me on my heel and pinned me against the counter. I softly gasped from the excitement and found myself wrapping my arms around the back of her neck as one of her hands hoisted my left leg to hook around her hip.

Her lips sealed something I wasn't sure of at first but the deeper it got, the more clear it became that not only did she want me as badly I've been fighting myself for wanting her...

"But meeting you, I've found myself trusting you more on the days I don't trust myself," she broke the kiss and her voice was low and soothing as it made me dazed.

It was as if it was a spoonful of honey just oozing from the tip and onto a cup ice as it's thickness is sweet and blissful but her tone sent chills.

Is this her natural voice? When she isn't all bubbly and full of nerves. Womanhood suits her a little too nicely if I'm gonna keep my hands to myself. The young woman is practically irresistible to me now.

"What are you now?" I softly whispered as I'm still searching for her eyes but I'm constantly looking at that damn smirk- I can't tell if I want to yank it off from her with a kiss or sit on her face until the damn thing goes away.