21

Noah - Stella

Stella
Noah? Please be awake
I need you

Noah💕
Hey
Love?
What's wrong?

Stella
get dressed quickly
We have to go to the forbidden forest

Noah💕
ARE YOU CRAZY?
what's going on stella
I'm worried
Did you have a nightmare again?
You can sleep with me it's okay

Stella
It's about lilah
And Damon

Noah💕
they're out there?

Stella
yes...
I'm sorry
Fuck I should have told you earlier

Noah💕
You knew about this?

Stella
I promised her noah..

Noah💕
I'll be there in 5
We're going to talk about this later
Yk what ill go alone
Its not safe

Stella
NO?
I'm not letting you go out there alone

Noah💕
And I'm not fucking letting you get hurt in the forbidden forest
Stay home

Stella
I'm outside your dorm
And I'm coming with you
No matter what you say

Noah💕
Fine but stay fucking close to me
And you'll listen to me
No stella behavior

Stella
I promise
Just get here fast

Noah💕
I'm outside

-----

"You know, we have been walking for a while now, and you still haven't told me where we are going." I sigh, struggling with our walk through the forbidden forest.

"Just trust me, Lil. I know what I am doing." He mutters back, and I roll my eyes behind him, looking around to confirm that I am safe.

"Damon, are you sure this is safe?" He turns around, facing me with his cold eyes.

"You really dont trust me, do you?" I stay quiet for a while. Of course, I trust him. I wouldn't be here if it didn't.

"I do," I whisper slowly, and he stares at me for a while before nodding.

"Walk in front of me. I want to see you." A grin takes place on my lips. I shouldn't react this way. I know he meant for my safety, but a part of me wishes he meant something else.

"You scared, Day?" He glares at me but lets me walk into the dark forest before him.

"So you told Stella." He asks me after a while of walking, and I sigh. I made a mistake telling him I invited her here. Of course, he would understand I had told her about the death eater thing if I invited her here.

"She is my best friend. I can't keep something from her for this long."

"I'm not enough for you, huh?" I stop, staring at him.

"I'm with you alone in the forbidden forest, and you ask me that? You really are a prick." He looks shocked at me.

"Why are you so harsh all the time? I care about you, Lil, and all you do is be mad at me." I look at him in shock, mad at him?

"I'm not mad at you. You are the one acting weird all the time."

"Because I said it was a mistake?" That night. His eyes stare into mine, but I look away, ignoring his gaze.