22

"Have you lost your minds?" my mother walks in front of us in McGonagall's classroom, staring at us intensely.

"You could have died? Why the hell did you even think about going out there? It's dangerous. I thought I tough you better than that." Her gaze ends on me, and I look down. I hate the disappointment in her eyes.

"Mom-" Noah begins, but she cuts him off.

"Dont mom me. You're supposed to be the older one, Noah. What the fuck were you thinking?" okay, she curses. This is not going to end well.

"Your fathers are now in a meeting with McGonagall, which can end with the ministry. Are you aware of what you have done?" I bite my lip, trying to hold in tears or whatever it is.

"Daisy, they are innocent. I was the one to go out there in the first place." Damon says, and my mother looks at him.

"Damon Malfoy, what happened with being the oldest? The one to protect her? You took my daughter out to the forbidden forest at night. You both could have been hurt. I could have lost you all." Her madness fades, and I can see tears in her eyes, but my father, Draco and Theo come in. "She won't tell the ministry," Theo says, and I sigh in relief.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Draco walks up to Damon, and I can see the worry in Damon's eyes. Draco would never hit him or anything close to that. But God, he can be scary sometimes. On the other hand, Theo looks over at his daughter, asking if she is okay. And I, well, I won't even meet my parents' eyes.

"Lilah?" my father asks, but I won't look at him.

"Lilah looks at me when I speak to you," his voice is not mad but disappointed in me. I look up seeing him standing beside my mom.

"Do you understand what could have happened if they didn't show up? What were you even doing out there?" I stay quiet. I'm not sure what to answer him. In the end, they are the ones lying.

"Mattheo... I found this in her dorm." My mom passes him a few papers, and I look at Damon, who's already staring at me.

"Lilah? What is this?" Everyone's eyes are on me, even Stellas and I hold in a breath. My father reads the words repeatedly and then looks up at me.

"Is this what you think of us?" This time I really hold in tears, he passes the notes to Draco and Theo, and they stare at their children.

"Did you know about this?" Stella and Damon look down.

"Know about what?" Noah asks, and my mother looks confused.

"Why would you hide it from us if it wasn't the truth? It makes sense. We're riddles." My father looks hurt, and my mother grabs his hand.

"You think I would fucking put you in danger?" He says, irritated and hurt simultaneously, and I look away. I don't know what I think.

"You're all going home. Hogwarts is not good for you right now." He says before ripping the papers into a million pieces. My mother looks disappointed in me.

"But we have a lot going on here right now. We can't leave." Stella says, and her father shakes her head.

"We thought we could trust you guys at Hogwarts. You proved us wrong." I look at Stella, who looks disappointed in me. I fucked up, and now she gets shit because of me. "And no phones," we all look up at our parents, no phones?