38

Chapter 3 of wrong lies is out!!!

Mattheo

"Dad?" Lilah runs down the stairs staring at me, confused, as I put on my jacket.

"Where are you going?" I hear Noah open his door from upstairs, staring at us.

"Dad?" Noah asks me, and I continue to stare at the both of them. What the fuck do I do now? I'm not good at this. Daisy is the one lying to the kids and helping them feel safe and better. Now she is gone, and I must lie to them to protect them.

"I-" I stare at Lilah, who frowns. God damn, she reminds me so much of her mother when she stares at me like that. They have the same puppy face that makes me tell them all my secrets.

"I'm going shopping for dinner," I say, trying to say confident, but Lilah doesn't believe me.

"Oh? Can I come with you? I want to buy that ice cream." I gulp, and Noah comes down to his sister's side.

"You know something about Stella." He says, and I shake my head.

"No, I dont. But she will be safe." Lilah's face changes, and she looks around.

"Where is mom?" My heart aches, and they both stare at me in shock.

"You have to come with me," I say, and they stare at each other. '

"Is she okay? Is mom okay?" Lilah asks with a shaking voice. Oh god, I really hope she is.

"Of course she is. It's your mother." Lilah sits down on the stairs and drops her head in her hands.

"Lilah, your mother will be okay. I promise you that I won't let anything happen to her." Noah holds his sister and I sit down in front of them.

"What if something happens to you?" Noah asks, and Lilah looks up, shaking her head.

"No, dad, I won't let that happen." I force a smile.

"I have uncle Draco and Theo by my side. But I can't do this if I dont know that you two are safe. With Zoe and Ella." They both look at each other.

"Why can't we come with you? We know Stella better." I sigh. I can't put them in that danger. Daisy and I promised each other we wouldn't put them in danger.

"I can't. I love you two so so much. But I can't do that. Please, stay with the others." Lilah looks down and then nods slowly.

"Will you be safe? And get mom home?" I pull her into a hug.

"I promise your mom, and I will be home safe, and Stella will be with us." Noah nods slowly.

"Will you protect your sister?" I look at him, "and yourself." Noah nods, forcing a smile.

"Always." I nod and pull him into a hug.

"This is not goodbye, is it?" Lilah stares at me with tears, and I shake my head.

"No love, it's not goodbye." She nods, and I kiss them both before I grab their hands and apparate them to the Malfoy manor.

"Oh, thank god," Zoe says as she sees us, pulling Lilah into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Lilah wipes away her tears, and Zoe kisses her forehead.

"Everything will be alright, honey. You are safe here." I smile, and then Draco and Theo walk into the room.

"Ready?" Theo asks me, and I nod slowly.

"I'm ready," they both sigh, and Draco kisses Zoe.

"I love you two," I look at Lilah and Noah, and they nod. "

I love you," they both answer, and I stare at my friends before we leave the room.

"They will be safe," Draco says, staring at me, and I nod.

"I know. I'm just worried about Dais. She should have told us she was going there." Theo nods slowly.

"But we will get her and Stella safe. I know it." I sigh. We will get them safe.

Lilah

"Mom? Did I hear Matt-" Damon walks down the stairs staring at Noah and me in shock.

"What is going on? Why are you crying?" He walks up to me and wipes away the tears from my cheeks.

"Damon, they will be sleeping here tonight. Ella and Scott are coming over too." Damon frowns, staring at me.

"What about dad and Daisy?" I look down, but he brings my head up.

"Tell me what the fuck is going on."

"My mother is gone, not gone. But she is in danger." I whisper, and Zoe sighs.

"She will be safe. They are getting Stella home." Damon frowns.

"Are you two okay?" He asks, staring at Noah and then at me.

"Yeah... We're good." Noah answers, and Damon nods, still holding my hands.

"Your rooms are already fixed," Zoe says, and I nod.

"I think I'm going up to get some rest. Tell Scott to come up when he gets here." I say, and Damon still holds my hands.

"Lil?" I force a smile.

"I'm okay. I just need a bed and some sleep." Damon nods and watches me go up the stairs.

Damon

"She's a girl. And she will be okay. Just give her some time alone, and then she will be down to talk again." My mother says, and I nod slowly. Me and Lilah, well, it's complicated. We are something, and I know none of us is seeing others, and we have our dates and all that. But we aren't officially a couple. I know she is sad and has a lot going on in her head with her mother and best friend being gone, but I need to talk to her. I dont like her being sad on her own and ignoring me.

"Go talk to her," Noah says, and my mother leaves. "It's what she wants, not what she shows, but I know my sister well enough to know that she probably waits for you right now." I nod slowly and smile.

"Thanks, mate," he nods before walking into the kitchen.

"Lil?" I knock on the door, and he mumbles a simple, comes in.

"Hey," I walk into the room, and she forces a smile at me.

"Hey," I sit down on her bed.

"They will be okay. And nothing will happen to you." She sighs, and I pull her closer to me.

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask, and she looks up at me.

"Depends. Is it a horror movie?" I smirk. Watching a horror movie with Lilah means her being in my lap, scared as fuck the whole time. Which I dont complain about.

"No, I was thinking something better." She smiles and kisses my cheek before she lays down on my chest.

"Thank you for being here." I smile.

"Thank your brother, he knows you better than you think." She smiles.

"A marvel movie?" I ask, staring at her delicate eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you know me better than you think." Oh, trust me, I notice everything you like and dont like. She gets comfortable, and I put on the movie, pulling her closer to me.

----
Hello loves, how are you?
Don't forget to check out wrong lies, and have a fantastic weekend