29

Stella - Lilah

Stella🫶
Damon is a mess
I can't believe he's feeling bad about himself

Lilah
He has no one Stella

Stella🫶
WELL HE LIED TO YOU?
HE LIED TO NOAH
he broke your heart
And he played with you

Lilah
we still don't know why

Stella🫶
are you kidding me?

Lilah
No and I'm not going to discuss it with you
I love you with all of my heart
But if I hated Damon I wouldn't still care about him

Stella🫶
God, you're too good

Lilah
Love you
———————————————————————————

-I'm just about to knock on the door as it opens in front of me, and I stare at the blonde-haired boy.

"Lilah?" He stares at me in shock and I wish I could turn around and run away but it's too late.

"Hey..." It's silence between us.

"Lilah- I'm so-"

"Please don't tell me you're sorry. You know that doesn't mean anything to me." He nods slowly, and I sigh, looking down at my feet.

"Can we talk?" I ask, and he stares at me in shock and then back into his dorm like he has something to hide.

"Is it a bad time?" He shakes his head and opens up his dorm.

"Come in," I force a smile and walk in with him behind me. Alcohol bottles are everywhere, and the room stinks of vodka and perfume. I turn around to face him.

"Damon... It stinks in here," he sighs and sits down on his bed, and I begin to clean his floor.

"Lilah, stop that. You don't have to"

"If I stop, will you stop drinking?" Holding empty bottles in my hand, I look up at him, and he looks down.

"You were at the hospital. Your mother visited you, and she cried when she saw you. Why are you doing this to yourself?" He won't look at me, and I hesitate before dropping the bottles and sitting beside him.

"Can I ask you something?" He plays with his hands, and I bite my lip before continuing.

"Why didn't you just tell me the truth? Why did you begin this Atlas thing?" He stares at me, and I sigh.

"Damon, please talk to me... I'm really trying not to hate you. I don't want to hate you. You're my friend." "Lilah..."

"Did you want to play with me? Did you just want to prank me, or why did you do that to me? I'm trying to understand this, but-"

"Because I'm a fucking coward who can't tell you the truth," he raises his voice, and I stare at him in shock. There's tension in the room, and I gulp.

"The truth? What truth?" He looks down again, not wanting to meet my gaze. There's something he's hiding from me, and I won't be able to understand him until he tells me.

"Damon, please," he looks up at me.

"Can't you see it? Do you think I did all this to hurt you? Do you think I went through hell for you? Just to see you hurt in the end? I helped you with the death eater research. Do you think I did it for myself? I thought I made it obvious." I frown. Made what obvious?

"For years, I've tried to move on, to let go of my feelings. Trust me when I tell you that I have tried. But after this summer and that night, it was fucking impossible to get you out of my mind, Lilah. And I wish that things were different, but I cant hide what I feel for you." Feel for me? Oh my god. I stare at him in shock. Does he like me? Likes me likes me. Not just I want to sleep with you, he likes me.

"And maybe I thought pretending to be Atlas would help me move on and see you as a best friend again, but it made things worse. I fell for you even more; it fucked up my mind because it felt so real. But you thought I was someone else..." I shake my head, wiping away a tear.

"No, that's not true. For months I have blamed myself for liking two people simultaneously. All this time, I have liked you. And I thought that Atlas could help me move on, but I fell for him. And I blamed myself for having feelings for two different guys simultaneously. But all this time, it wasn't two different people. It was you." He tries to hide a smile.

"I feel fucking terrible, Lilah. You have no idea how badly I want to make things right. And I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you the truth and that I hurt you. Seeing you like this... It fucking breaks me." He wipes away a tear, and I suck in my lip.

"I understand I messed things up with everyone, especially you and Noah. You're my two most important people, and I fucked up. I'm so fucking sorry, Lil." Lil...

"That time, Atlas called me Lil. I should have known it was you..." He nods his head slowly.

"Look, I'm not going to act like you didn't hurt me. Because you did. And deep down, I wish I could hate you and never even look at you again. But I can't. Because you mean too much to me, I can't let you go." He looks at me with hope in his eyes.

"Lilah, don't forgive me because you feel bad for me..." I shake my head.

"I don't. But I can't help my friend. And since you don't have Noah around. I'd like to help you get out of this alcohol problem. Will you please let me help you?" I look at him with hope in my eyes, and he sighs before nodding.

"Yeah... But don't forgive me yet, I fucked up, and I want to make it up to you. Do you think we can start from the beginning?" I smile faintly and nod.

"Yeah, I think we can do that. Should we erase the past?" He grins a little but tries to hide it.

"Not every part of it. Some parts were pretty good." Yeah, some parts were really fucking good. I smile at myself and then look down at the bottles.

"Want to help me with the trash on your floor? Then maybe go get a butter beer, alcohol-free." Damon stares at me for a moment, and I can feel the moment stop. He doesn't do anything. He only looks at me with a smile in his eyes.

"Yeah, I would like that." I smile and jump out of bed and down to the floor where his trash lay all over the floor.

"I'm not doing it alone, so you better help," he smirks down at me and then jumps beside me. I hope I won't regret this in the end...

-
Three words: I NEED Taylor tickets. Ok, that was four words. I'm so tired I wanna sleep but I'm scared Taylor will post something so I guess I'll just stay up tonight again. I wish I didn't have fomo anxiety lmao