39

Happy free and confused 🤍🫶

Damon🤍
Heard anything?

Noah😒
You think I'd be here if I knew?

Scott🥺
Chill Noah
He just asked

Damon🤍
where's lil?

Noah😒
In her room?

Scott🥺
With me

Damon 🤍
Can u ask her to come here?

Scott🥺
No

Damon🤍
?

Scott🥺
She finally fell asleep and I fucking tried to make her sleep for an hour

Damon🤍
Can I come

Noah😒
ME TOO
I WANNa see her sleep

Scott 🥺
Creeps
And no

Damon🤍
at least send us a photo:)

Scott🥺

:)

Noah😒
She looks so peaceful

Damon🤍
Yeah

Scott🥺
IMG I HAVR TO SHOW U
LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS

Scott🥺IMG I HAVR TO SHOW U LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS

Damon🤍
mate u in love?

Noah😒
she looks like mom

Scott🥺
Yeah she really do look like daisy

Noah🤍
hope she finds them soon
I miss Stella and mom

Scott🥺
Everything will be fine

Damon🤍
goodnight guys

Scott🥺
goodnight
—-

"Mattheo, calm the fuck down," Draco says, grabbing my shoulders, and I glare at him. Calm the fuck down? How am I supposed to calm down knowing the love of my life is gone?

"We will find her. Daisy will be fine. Right, Theo?" Draco tries, but Theo only walks in front of us.

"Theo?" Draco tries again, and my best friend turns around to face us with tears in his eyes.

"Will you two shut the fuck up?" I stare at Theo and then at Draco, who stares at me in shock.

"Mate... Are you okay?" Draco asks, and I sigh, walking up to Theo, but he pulls me away.

"If I'm okay? What the fuck do you think. I'm tired of trying to be strong only because I'm a father. My daughter is missing, and I have no idea if she is alive. And like that wasn't enough, my best friend and fucking sun is gone, and I dont know if I ever get to see them again. So no, I'm not fucking okay, and you two should know that." He says and takes a deep breath.

"Sorry... I have been holding it to myself for a while...." He says, almost embarrassed, and all I can think about is pulling him into a hug.

"You dont have to try to be strong because you are a father. You are still the Theo we love and support, and if you are not okay. Then you can show that, we love you, and we will find Stella." Theo looks down and wipes away a few tears.

"What if we never get to see them again? We can't continue our lives without them? Its Daisy... We wouldn't be alive without her, and Stella is my fucking life." I look down. I dont think I could live a life without Daisy. The thought of it freaks me out. But I also have to live for Noah and Lilah. I have to find Daisy and Stella, for them and for us.

"So if she is not here, then where is she?" Draco looks around the old manor, and I sigh.

"You know this place the best. Where did she go as a child?" I ask, and he looks down.

"The lake, but I dont think she would go there for fun. Her father had planned this, and we must find out where he would take her." I nod slowly. I swear to god, when I find them, I will kill him for what he did to Daisy.

"Let's find this fucker and-" Theo says, but I get a text.

"It's probably Lilah... She is having sleep problems and-" I stare at my phone in shock.

"Matt? Who is it?" Thank god.

"It's Daisy," they stare at me in shock.

"Well, what does she say? Please say that she is alive." They look over at my phone and then down at me.

"It could be a trap," Draco says, and I look up at them.

"Then let's get our girls back and kill this fucker." They both stare at me for a moment before they nod.

Mattheo - Daisy

Daisy
We know where Stella is
Old pub south London
Follow the pin I sent you

Mattheo❤️
Who are we?

Daisy
Stay safe
I love you

—-
Wrote this 5 min ago in stress