10.How do you do this?

AUTHOR

It's been 2 weeks since Abhimanyu and Ridhima's marriage.. the whole family is super happy... I mean they got one more daughter, adhi and avi got a big sister and best friend.

And abhimanyu well his case is a bit different. He has fallen deeply in love with his wife. He just wants to spend his time with his wife but his company also needs him.. his rivals are being aggressive nowadays. His anger in at its peak.

They never tried to challenge him on face but from the time their new ceo take over he is trying to be rebellious.

And cherry on top the villagers are also facing some problems.
He is frustrated, angry, grumpy all the time. Always shouting and snapping at everyone. Everyone in the family is trying their best not to become the victim of his anger.

Ridhima is understanding his situation. I mean they just got married and they can't spend time with each other and his anger is on its peek.. infact she is the only one who is saving the family members from being then victim of angry abhimanyu.
.
.
.
.

RIDHIMA

I was in the kitchen when i heard maan shouting. I quickly ran out of kitchen, I knew this is about to happen and i have been trying my best no one face his wrath but guess what luck is not on someone's side today.

I went to the living area and saw my maan standing there. And not only standing but glaring at Avinash.

Hey bhagwan
( Oh god)

"How many times Avinash. How many times. I told you to do your work seriously but no you are-
Before maan could continue his yelling avi saw me and ran to me.

"Bhabhi ma save me. Actually my arrival time at office is 9 am and its 10 am. Bhai sa is going all Hulk on me" he said standing behind me.

Everyone was looking at me with sympathy why because they think maan is going to lash out on me. Actually other than avi, adhi and maa sa no one knows that he doesn't shout on me.

I looked at maan he was glaring at avi who was behind me.
"Maan"
"No ridhi.. and Avinash come here right now" he said Avinash shook his head.

Maan was going to shout again but his phone rang
"I will be there." he said and stromed out of haveli..

"Avinash.. what was that?" Kaka sa asked getting angry.

"Kaka sa Leave this all.. it's not his fault and also it's Saturday so particularly it's off for interns" i said everyone nodded and went to the dinning room.. After breakfast baba sa and kaka sa went to office. Maa sa and kaki sa went for some work at the
Orphanage.

Dada and dadi sa were in their room and avi was helping adhi with her project and Me, Well i was just worried for my husband. He is taking to much stress
And his anger. Uff let's not talk about it.. wait.. he went office in his Hulk mode.

Run.. Ridhima run.

I went to kitchen and packed some brunch for him as it's already 12 noon.
And went to the company..
As i entered the building all faces lit up and maan's assistant came running to me.

"Mam thank God you are here. Boss is super pissed the rivals are getting on his nerves. And he is snapping at everyone and basically anyone." He started and completed in one breath..

I didn't said anything just went to the elevator. As i reached his office i went in without knocking..

"Who gave you the- he stopped as he saw me entering the cabin..

"People meeting will be continuing after sometime " i Said they all mouthed me thank yous and went out.

"What are you doing here" i smiled at him and went to hug him.

"Ridhima don't i am busy" he said
"Shh.. maan let's stay like this for some minutes. I missed you" i said he visibly relaxed and hugged me back caressing my hair..

"How do you do this?" He asked after good 5 minutes.

"Do what?"

"Calm me down" he said i smiled and went on my tip toes
"Top secret" i whispered in his ear and giggled..

"Okay now come on you didn't had your breakfast today" i said and made him sit on the couch.. he pulled me on his lap making me blush.

But keeping my blush aside i smiled and started feeding him..

"Did you had your breakfast?" He asked i shook my head and said

"Aapse pehle kabhi khaya hai maine" i said he sighed and make me eat..
Soon i went back to home..

I was with avi and adhi when my phone pinged..

I got up from my seat and picked my phone up.. i opened the message and read the message it was from unknown number but the words in it make me frown and a bit shocked..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What do you think about the chapter..

Please vote and comment
Take care
Love yaa
Yours
Author
Shivi..