Bonus Chapy #2

2 Million Special,
Thank you so much lovelies for reading Hukum's biwi, We have crossed 2 Million reads today.

So Presenting to you all,
Bonus chapter of Hukum's biwi pt. One
Ft. Maan and his Jaan.

_________________________________________

{ Avinash's Wedding }

"Maa, Baith jaiye, hum hain na yahan hum dekh lenge sab taiyaariyan, aur Kaki ma, humne kaha tha na aapse aap bas kaka sa ka dhyaan rakhiye, Humare devar ki shaadi hai hum sab dekh lenge, Chaliye Chaliye." Aradhana looked at her daughter in law and kissed her forehead.

"Okay Fine, but don't tire yourself, and call Abhi, Usko bol kaam ko bhool jaye thode din."

"Jo kaam Humari riddhi nahi kar payi vo Avinash shaadi kaise kar payegi Jiji sa, aap bhi na." The ladies chuckled and walked towards their chamber. While Ridhima went to the garden where all the preparations of Haldi were going on.

"Hukum, Ye phool kathe rakh du?"
"Kaka inhe ander mandir mein Rakhwa dijiye." Answering the worker she walked closer to the Beautiful stage they have decorated for Haldi.

Ridhima was helping the workers with the directions and Admiring the view unknown to her husband's presence.

Abhimanyu stood at distance Looking at his biwi with a little smile on his face, looking handsome as always. He was about to walk towards Ridhima when he felt two little hands on his leg before a tiny creature latched himself on his right leg.

"Baba." Abhimanyu's smile turned into a grin as he picked a two year old Abhir, who was dressed in a rabbit costume, up in his arms.

"Baba ke Khargosh. Kaise hain aap, hm." Pecking abhir's cheek he made his way to his wife while listening to abhir's rant about Adhira dressing him as a rabbit.

Abhimanyu snaked his arm around Ridhima while holding abhir in other one and Dropped a kiss on her Forehead.

"Good evening Mr. Rathore, Badi jaldi aa gaye aap." Ridhima taunted him which made him grin more.

"A very good evening Mrs. Rathore, ab aap bulayein aur hum na aayein, aisa kabhi hua hai?" Wiggling his eyebrows he earned a slap on his chest from Ridhima who giggled.

"Let's go inside, Wear something warm." Abhimanyu spoke and without waiting for an answer he held her hand walking inside the mantion.

"Aur baba, maa not gave me toffee she gave me carrot juice." Abhir continued his complaints making weird and funny faces.

.....

"Maan! Peeche Hatiye koi dekhega toh kya sochega!"

"Hush Biwi, Itni zor se chillaogi toh sab dekhenge, actually it's good in a way."

"Shut up, aur hatiye peeche."

"Shh" Abhimanyu kept his finger on her lips before dipping his fingers in haldi paste. He took his haldi dipped fingers to his cheeks and applied some on both of his cheeks before bending forward. He kept his cheeks on Ridhima's. Her hands went to his shoulders making his own hold her waist.

"Maan."
"Bolo Biwi."
"Let's go back please." He pecked her forehead and nodded as they went back to the venue where everyone was applying haldi to the groom and Bride.

.....

"Ab aap dono apne sabhi bado ka aashirwad lein." The priest told Avinash and Ishita, They both stood up and took blessings from their elders.

"Bhai sa, Bhabhi ma." They walked to Abhimanyu and Ridhima when Ridhima stopped them and hugged them both wishing both of them a happy married life.

"Kaka kaki?" Little abhir who was sleeping after running whole night looked ahead at them with sleepy eyes.