13. Arjun's Trap

AUTHOR

A new day .... Sunrays falling on Abhimanyu's face which make him open his eyes.. and as soon as he open his eyes a smile make its way on his lips.. there she is his wife.. sleeping like a baby sticking to him like a Koala.

He slowly caressed the back of her head ..
"Jaan" he called
"Maan let me sleep please" a sleepy Ridhima mumbled..

"Come on jaan we have to get up" he said she sat up with a huff..

"Okay don't make that face you can go back to sleep. I will get ready for office" abhimanyu said he knew his wife would never let him go with out all her bickering and constant nagging.

"Noo.. maan. I am up. See.. and you remember i asked you something last night" Ridhima said getting up from the bed...

"And answer is still no" abhimanyu said going in the bathroom...

Well Ridhima is asking abhimanyu to give her a company for shopping but abhimanyu is not ready...

*****
RIDHIMA

i got up from the bed and went to pick an outfit for Maan.. this man is not ready to listen i mean isn't it a good thing that your wife wants to spend time with and go shopping with you but no he have to go office..

Good then go office.. huh.

As maan came out of bathroom i went on got ready for my day.. i will ask adhira to come with me....

I got ready in a white sharara dress and went out to our roomMaan we already there looking handsome i went to him and did his tie

Maan we already there looking handsome i went to him and did his tie.
Then went down and prepare his lunch..
I went to give him his lunch and smiled but didn't said bye.. well i also have the right to be upset with him.

"I will be there" he said and went out wait is he coming or ...
He is coming. He has to.

( In afternoon - Ajmer bajar )

Me and adhira are in the market doing our shopping when i felt someone tapping on my shoulder..

I turned around and saw a man around 6 feet well built in shirt pant..

"Yes.?" I asked raising my eyebrows

"Ridhima Mishra right? Hi am Arjun Bindal" he said smiling his smile gave me negative vibes..

"Ridhima Abhimanyu Singh Rathore. And do we know each other?" I correct him and asked at the same time.
His smile dropped rage came in his eyes but then again he smiled and said..

"We were in same college.. i was your senior so when i saw you here i thought to talk to you" he said he aura was speaking that i should not be near him

"Oh it was nice to meet you but my sister in law is actually waiting for i should go" i said and started moving but suddenly he held me arm and looked in my eye..

"Excuse me?" I said snatching my hand.
"Can you give me your number?" He asked
"No" i said and literally ran from there and went to adhira.

"All okay bhabhi ma" she asked i nodded
"Yaa.. but let's go to that shop" i said literally dragging her.

This man gave me so bad vibes..

"Bhabhi ma tell me" adhira asked again so i told her all about my encounter with that creepy senior.

"Bhabhi ma we should call Bhai sa" she said i nodded and picked my phone and called him.

"Hello.. Maan." But before he could speak someone tapped on my shoulder i was about to turn when i heard..

"Shh..jaan it's me." I sighed in relief

"Maan aap finally aa gye Aapko pata- before i could complete he said..

( Maan finally you came.. you know-)

"I know jaana i know come on let's complete your shopping" he said and took be to the bangle store..

He brought me Beautiful red colour bangles

Then we all went to eat ice cream and then went back home

We went to our chamber and as soon as we entered the room i hugged maan..

******
Author's pov-

Ridhima hugged maan tightly as she was feeling weird after meeting Arjun and abhimanyu rubbed her back as he understood the situation..

While they were calming in each other's embrace some one else was loosing his calm.

It was none other than Arjun. He was full of rage his plan failed.. first Ridhima didn't reacted the way he wanted her to then abhimanyu also didn't reacted the way he wanted him to..

Everything was messed up but one thing was sure Abhimanyu Singh Rathore didn't falled in Arjun's Trap...

But what was his plan ?
On the other hand Ridhima also came up with the same question...

"Maan how did you know where exactly we were and what that creepy senior did" she asked Abhi smirked and told her.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiii lovelies ❤️
All good?

So what do you think was his trap..

Please vote and comment
Take care
Love yaa
Yours
Author
Shivi