24. HUKUM'S BIWI - Epilogue

AUTHOR

It's been seven months since abhir was born after that ridhi and abhi talked to everyone about Avi and Ishita.. everyone was happy with that but the stars had different plan because there was no auspicious day before six months for there engagement and tomorrow finally it's their engagement.. and then after three months it's there wedding.. Ridhima was busy in all the preparation so she left Abhir with his bua ( adhira ).

"Uncle i told you to bring pink rose not red.. accha now do one thing i am calling the florist and you just go pick them up from his shop.." Ridhima said and move towards the kitchen only to met with her kaki sa

"Ridhima beta you also take rest and go i think abhir will be uneasy it's been an hour since you left him with adhira"

"Ji kaki sa i was just going to him" she smiled and went towards her chamber.

******
RIDHIMA

I went in my room only to find it empty so i thought adhi must have took abhir to her room but then i saw something green green on the other side of bed so i went there and saw my baby in a cute dinosaur costume.

I scout down and pick him up.

"Where is your bua haa.. hiding somewhere after dressing you in this cute outfit.." i asked to which he giggle making me laugh i kissed all over his face and adhira came from behind and hugged me.

"Isn't he looking cute bhabhi ma" she asked i nodded and ruffled her hair.

"Okay commando now i will be leaving" she said and kissed his cheek and went out.. this girl.

I heard my baby cry and saw him looking at me with his big doe eyes asking for attention.

"You little attention seeker " i said and started tickling him.

"What are you both doing" i heard maan's voice and turned around he saw abhir and raised his eyebrows.

"What is my son wearing" i again laughed

"Dinosaur costume" we both chuckled and sat together.. i Changed abhir in his night suit and made him sleep in his crib..

 i Changed abhir in his night suit and made him sleep in his crib

I stood up suddenly i was in air.. no i was picked up by my husband.

"Maan put me down what are you doing" he literally ignored me and threw me on the bed and hovers over me..

"Maan-
"Shh..biwi. you speak to much now come on let me romance with my wife
As she can't give me time due to our son." He said and started kissing my neck.. giving me wet kisses and slowly coming up he meets my lips.. he kissed me sensually if feels good to feel his lips on mine.. i kissed him back with full passion. His hands made their way to the hem of my t-shirt pulling it up and in a swift moment it was off me.. he breaks the kiss and his lips make their way to my breast.. he slowly removes my brazier and kissed my breast but before he could proceed we heard a cry...

"Hadd hai yaar aise kaise milega isko chota bhai ya behen" i looked at him shocked

( Shit man.. how will he get a younger brother or sister like this)

"What?" He said looking at my expression and i shook my head and picked my baby.. and lay him on my right side he snuggles into me maan comes and lays on my left side.. they both had there hand on my waist i kissed both of their forehead and we all drift of to sleep... In the dream of how i became from an orphan girl to a family woman.. how i became from a unknown girl to a hukum's Biwi...

My hukum's Biwi.. my maan's jaan..
This was my story.. our story. Story of our arrange marriage which turned into a blissful love life....

_________________
The end
_________________

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please please please read..

Hey lovely people ❣️
So this is the end of the story as well as arrange marriage series.

Now i am going to take a break for sometime as i have boards, pre board and practicals approaching.

I know you all are waiting for unique series to start but it will be on hold for sometime..

Don't worry i will not go all mia on you.. i will be applying to your message or comments but i will not be writing for sometime..

Just let me prove myself in academic then i will be back to my readers..

Till then have a nice day..
Take care and wait for me.

I love you all ❣️
Thank you
Yours
Author
Shivi