18. Lights of Faith💕

ABHIMANYU

I opened my eyes only to meet with a beautiful sight.. my biwi..my jaan sleeping in my arms. We both were naked. Last night was the best night of my life. I kissed her forehead and untangle myself from her. I wore my sweatpants and went towards the bathroom. I prepared a warm bath for her and went back to room and saw my wifey opening her eyes..

"Maan"
"I am here biwi.. you slept well" i asked she blushed and nodded

"Aa..now you are blushing huh.. where is that Oh.. maan .. yes.. faster" i teased her eyes grew wide.

"Maan shut up." She said hitting me on my shoulder and blushing profusely..

"Okay okay fine.. now come on let's have a bath.. you must be sore from last night" she nodded and tried to stand up but sit back down.. i chuckle slowly and picked her up.. took her the bathroom and made her sit in the bathtub.
I slide in behind her and we both relaxed although i wanted to do much more than bathing but let's not tire her more.

After all it's dhanteras and she will be going on diwali shopping with maa sa , kaki sa and adhi..

******

RIDHIMA

After our bath.. i was feeling much better and i went to the closet to get ready.. but my dear husband didn't leave me alone and was standing there like a creep gwaking at me.
I got ready in my saree. Maan came and made me wear my earrings as well as bangles. He filled my hairline with vermilion.. and went to get ready for office..

 and went to get ready for office

(Her look)

( Abhi's outfit)

( Abhi's outfit)

Then we both made our way down to the living room.

"Happy dhanteras" we all said at the same time.

You know diwali is my favourite festival although i love all the festivals but diwali is my favourite which is celebrated for 5 days first day is dhanteras on which it is said to buy some utensil, gold or silver, and much more mostly it's the shopping day.

Then comes chhoti diwali also called Narak chaturdashi..on this Narka asur  was killed by goddess Kali. All in all its celebrated to abolish all the evil in human life. On this day we light some diyas and also do godess Kali/ Durga's worship..