15. Dirty Politics

AUTHOR

Next morning Ridhima was the first one to wake up.. she opens her eyes and see her husband sleeping like a baby.. stress free, no work tension, he wasn't the big business tycoon or the royal King.. he was just her husband at this moment..

She slowly trace his facial features with the tip of her index finger.. and as she reaches his lips abhimanyu takes her finger between his lips and bite it..

"Iss..maan. you were awake all time weren't you" she said hissing.

"Umm.. jaan go back to sleep." Abhi said hugging her more tightly..

"Maan hatiye jaane dijiye Hume" she said trying to remove his arms but abhimanyu didn't budge.

( Maan move.. let me go)

"Itni kya jaldi hai biwi." Abhimanyu said hovering over Ridhima and stared at her without blinking..

( What's the hurry wifey )

"Maan ese mat dekhiye" Ridhima said blushing

( Maan don't look at me like that)

"Kyu biwi tum khud pe control nhi kar paogi.. its okay.. i don't have a problem" Abhimanyu said with a smirk while ridhi gasped.

( Why you will not be able to control yourself wifey? It's ok.. i don't have any problem)

"Ji nhi Aisa kuch nhi hai aap bas Hume ghurna band kijiye " Ridhima said not looking in his eyes..

( No there is nothing like that and you stop glaring at me)

"Ghur nahi raha jaan nihaar rha hu.. or mai jinta Marzi apni biwi ko dekh sakta hu hak hai mera .. tum sach bolo nhi ho rha na control" abhi said teasing her..

( Am not glaring and appreciating your beauty and i can stare at you as long as i want.. it's my right. You just clearly say you can't control yourself isn't it...)

"Maan aap na din-b-din bade besharam hote ja rhe hai.. ab hatiye hume ready hona hai maa sa humara wait ker rhi hongi.." Ridhima said and literally shoved abhi aside and ran to the bathroom..

( Maan you are becoming more shameless day by day... Now move i have to get ready.. maa sa will be waiting for me)

Abhimanyu chuckled at his cute wife..and got up..

He went to the balcony and called his PR manager.

"Hows the destruction going?" He asked

"Everything is going according to plan sir all the share holders have demanded their shares back and in some hours Bindals will be on your feet .. on your mercy" his PR manager answered

"Good job. If Bindals tries to make an appointment give it to them" abhi said

"Yes sir.. is that all?"

"For now yes" with that he cut the call and smirk that's when he heard the banging on his door..

"Bhabhi ma , Bhai sa open the door" Avinash was standing infront of his door
.
.
.
.
.

RIDHIMA

i came out of the closet ready in my outfit..