Bleeding North Heirs And Defenders |Chapter 12

|OK! New chapter, sorry for the long wait, I was busy with college work, writing English Rose and all that shit. Sorry 😬, so for the long wait we have a new chapter!! It took way too long to write this! And we have a new character at the end of the chapter, hope you like him, he's an arse but he's kind. Can you trust him? Maybe. Maybe not. Depends. ]

Time: 19:45pm. Location: London Underground. Date: February 4th, 1991.

"Secretary of State, Thomas Wilson. will be prosecuted tomorrow following the meeting of your prime minister Gabriel Channing and propaganda chancellor Alexander Bailey having hear the lies he proclaimed to the public. Such a shame for such a lying bastard. ". A news report spoke of, the failure of his absence from the ground up, to the madness forecasted throughout the republican party once more. Who knew what had happened?

"I see the forgoing future, a world where Channing has overthrown into his madness. But ah, I suppose this was your fault.. was it not? Mr Davies, you helped him, you just helped him become this nightmare. You killed his daughter, out of fear, anger and fucking frustration, look were that ended you up against, you rebelled against him and all for nothing, just because you were scared of what he was capable of. We're all afraid Ethan. Afraid of what Channing is capable of. He's a monster after all. But that's Alexander's job to tell him what insurgents he was doing. But. Now. We're nothing but a right fucking laughing stock now aren't we, Ethan?!". The Bristol pilot spoke, with a tone of the insanity he had left, grabbing him with a clenching grip, punching Ethan in the mouth, "Yes. Yes, I suppose we are David, nothing but a joke to the hierarchy of Europe. But I only did what was right, that bastard, he didn't do anything, a massive thank you to him. Is that he pushed aside the whole world. Makes you blue doesn't it? But he murdered my brother in some respect as he DIDN'T HELP HIM!". The male shouted, wiping his mouth from the blood, pulling out his gun in the one hand, grabbing a knife in his other hand, pointing it towards David, his former colleague and best friend, "For England, for my brother, and Saint George. ". The other pounced, like a cat or a bird of prey, Ethan hesitated, quickly stabbing the other through his chin, the other screamed, his mouth dripping with blood as it filed his throat while he looked at him, "Y-YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBER! G-GET HIM!". Was all David said before he dropped dead from blood loss, right in front of the people who knew him, Ethan just laughed, he'd gone himself so slowly, "You...b-bastard!!". The others stare, they glare and stared before they made their decision to attack the other. "Entering Westminster. ". The robotic voice of the Tube station spoke, you could smell the damp, the rotten corpses of others, Channing's vermin. Rebels and downers of society. Even if they weren't playing out or in. Nothing really seemed to matter to Channing.

The others scurried around Ethan, grabbing him trying to claw him to death with their skinny hands with what seemed to be like claw like nails, tearing at his scars, deep into the wounds, he fought and fought against them, to some prevail, he got a few. The some happy few. Shooting each one that got way too close for comfort. They clawed and scratched, their eyes raw from crying too much, they hissed and screamed, remembering their minds, as they fought and fought against him, "YOU BITCH! YOU KILLED MY SON! Y-YOU KILLED M-MY S-SON! H-HE WAS FIVE!". A mother screamed, hearing her daughter's voice in her head, her skinny body in a turtleneck blazer with a skirt that was torn between the ribs, revealing her very wiry waist, "M-MY CHILD! TAKE MY SOUL AWAY AND GIVE TO CHRIST I BEG OF YOU!". The mother's scream was that of disrepair and an unholy desire. She hit and screamed towards Ethan, he hit her with his knife. "Go be with him, Samantha. He needs his mum .". The mother's quiet weeping faded as she gargled up blood, "D-dear Lord, take my soul to take. If I die before I wake. Take and not make me forget. ". The mother died, falling into Ethan's arms before he chucking her body out of the train. As the others continued to fight him, making it more apparent that it was a mess of this mad bloody world

In this universe however, nobody cares what you think. Nor do they ponder anymore, they lose interest, everyone forgets sometimes. But why? Nobody knew that reason really. Just memories and the bitterness of the government, civilisation and propaganda throughout the streets once filled with life and happiness had long faded. They run and cower like mice in this strange town.

"Did you miss me? Been a long time has it not? Mr Davies. Your brother was something else was he not? The name's Stephen. Stephen Sterling. And I plan to assist you.". The other smirked, stabbing a person in the head with his combat knife.

"Stephen? STEPHEN STERLING?!". The other shouted.

[Like I said, new chapter for Halloween, so here you go, like I said I'm so sorry for the wait. Holy shit, 938 words, bloody hell, but like seriously I'm really sorry 😆. And before I go, have the design to Stephen. Stephen is an odd chap so yeah, enjoy him 😉. ]

 ]