Chapter Nine (9)

Chapter Nine:

“Truth or dare?” I asked Daniel as we sat by the oak tree. We were at the park a few blocks from the school. It was so beautiful and secluded I felt like I was breaking a law to be there. It hadn’t snowed yet here, which I was immensely surprise at, but I figured the way the weather was dropping this would probably be my last trip here until spring.

“Dare,” he said simply, pulling the grass under him.

“I dare you to strip down and run down the street screaming in nothing but your shoes and boxers,” I smiled evilly. His eyes went wide and his head whipped around to look at me. “Are you sick in the fucking head?! Do you know how cold it is?” he nearly shouted. I didn't reply, just smiled and motioned him to continue.

“Yours is going to be ten times worse,” he said taking his shirt off and revealing his perfectly sculpted six-pack abs. When he took off his pants I began howling in laughter. He was wearing Buzz Lightyear boy boxers. I let my body fall down into the grass and began clutching my stomach from the strain my laugh was putting on it.

“I'm putting my clothes back on,” he muttered.

I shook my head quickly and smirked, “It defeats the purpose of truth and dare. Start running before you catch a cold.” He exhaled deeply and took off running yelling random babbles down the extremely cool street. Some people looked out their windows annoyed and ending up falling in laughter, some taking out their phones, cameras, or camcorders to save the event. He reached the end of the street, turned and ran back yelling again.

When he got back to me he quickly slipped his clothes back on and knelt down next to me. “Truth or dare?” he asked hugging his jacket. “Dare,” I said with the previous grin still implanted on my face.

Daniel reached into pocket, pulled out a Trojan condom and handed it to me casually. My grin transformed into a scowl and I glared at him. “Isn't it to soon?” I asked simply holding the wrapper with my two fingers like it had an infection.

He rolled his eyes, “It's not for that. I want you to put it on the headmistress' desk. When she comes into her office tomorrow she's in for a shock of her life.”

“I like that. Don't they have cameras though?” I asked, smiling.

“So cover your face and don't lift your head up.”

“Let's go.” I grinned, walking away and pulling Daniel along with me.

* * * * * *

“The coast is clear. Remember keep your head down, I'll knock on the door three times if someone's going to come in,” Daniel said in front of the office. If someone caught me I'd probably get suspended or expelled and my parents would never let me live this down. Was I concerned? Yes. Was I concerned enough not to go out with my plan? Hell no.

I attempted opening the door but it was locked, I looked over at Daniel and my eyebrows shot up when I saw him holding a key up. “I've been wanting to do this for a while,” he grinned when he saw my face and handed me the key.