Chapter Twenty-Five (25)

Recap:

Paid? "Who paid them?"

"That's what we're here for, we're here to notify you and bring them to the station."

"But who are they?"

One of them stepped up, "It's--"

The door opened.

Chapter Twenty-Five:

Ms. Smith's eyes roamed over the room until they settled on the principal. "They're here," she said, her face grim and solemn. The principal turned to me before answering her.

"Is it comfortable for you if they are here?" she asked me, her eyes sympathetic. I nodded and looked toward the door. Ms. Smith waved her hand outside and stepped back to make some room. Gina came into the room, her eyes looking down and uncaring. The headmistress cleared her throat and arranged some papers to make them look like they were one.

"What were you thinking Gina?" she asked

"You mean if I regretted it? No." Gina said, her eyes tearing into mine. The taller policeman began to take out his metal handcuffs when the principal stopped him. A look of bewilderment passed through her face before switching it to one of neutral feelings.

"That's not what I asked. Why did you do it?" the principal said, twisted her desk chair so she was facing Gina more intently. Gina's stare, however, was directly at me. Every word she said oozed hatred and venom.

"I did it because the deserved it. She first came into the school prancing into the school like she was all high and mighty, "she laughed, "You're really not. Any who, her first day she managed to take Daniel from me. Did you know I liked him? Well, I did. He didn't deserve you because you just went and cheated him, you went and tore Keith away from Olivia too. Even after Keith's following you like a lapdog you just couldn't stop there.

"You decided to go and sit at the jock and mess with the boys there. Stephan and Jeremiah? They're not friends anymore. Olivia? She's still crying over Keith. Daniel? He can't look at another girl without thinking of you including me. And this all your fault!"

I didn't even realize I was crying until I tasted the salt tears that ran down my face. "So you hired a guy to beat me senseless? You couldn't just yell at me?! You know I can't even have someone touching me without filching?" I practically yelled.

"At least now that you can't touch anyone you can't screw up someone else's love life." she said surprisingly calm. The principal nodded to the policeman and he buckled her hands together.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You the the right to an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you," he said then proceeded to lead Gina out the principal's office, the other officer in tow while talking on his walkie-talkie.

"Alex, if you need counseling or wish to go home we would be happy to provide them to you," the headmistress said, looking up at me in concern. I shook my head.

"I'm fine. Can I leave?" I asked, the scene still replaying over in my head. Obviously, Gina had some mental problems.

"I have no reason to stop you."

I began to walk out the classroom and already a crowd formed, trying to see who was being dragged off. Gina's head was down, her hair cascaded over her which made it difficult to identify her. Catherine came up and stood next to me. Her expression was still shocked. "Do you know why Gina is in a cop car?" she asked.

"She hired someone to physically and mentally scar me," I said my voice was blank of expression. Catherine's eyes bulged out wide and her hands made a lot of wild gestures. I smiled faintly seeing her reaction to this.

"Are you sure? Gina's a very sweet person and loves everything."

"Apparently I got between her and Daniel."

"Fuck. I forgot that, she's loved that boy since the first day she laid eyes on him. She'd kill for the guy."

"What did she do to his other girlfriends?"

"She remained a third wheel to eventually drive them nuts, I don't know why she did that to you though."

The police car drove off and eventually the mob dissolved and went to their usual schedule. Catherine and I just stood there in silence.

* * * * * *

"Tutor me." Keith pleaded. I actually thought I'd never Keith in the position, he was actually begging for something. I rolled my eyes and put the book back in the library shelf.

"You have a perfectly smart girl willing to tutor you from math. Go stalk her instead."

Two hands smacked on the wall, both on either side of my head. I didn't want to turn around for fear of what might happen next. "Alex?" I heard Keith say, in a surprising calm and quiet voice. 

"Y-yes?" my back was still to him, I grabbed a book from the shelf and began to casually skim through the pages as though I was really fascinated in the words. 

"Turn around." his voice made it seem like you just couldn't deny his order. So reluctantly I turned around without facing him though, my eyes were in the pages of the book as if intrigued by the certain page. My chin was raised and I began to freak out and look for an exit somewhere. I could bend down and crawl away but that'd be awkward, especially with how close we were.

I couldn't think of another alternative then because Keith's lips joined with mine and all common sense slowly drifted away. We stayed there for a second before he licked my bottom lip, requesting access. I should've denied him but it was another person in my body now and she graciously gave him what he asked, his tongue hungerily explored my mouth.

Before we could get any farther I heard a gasp. Startled, I jumped and pushed Keith away from me. Catherine stood there with a knowing grin on her face. "I knew there was something going on between you two."

20 votes to continue. FAN, VOTE, COMMENT and 2/3 r just one click :D oh technology. Not the longest chapter, I know but now that the HUGE drama is over it's time to tone it down a bit dont ya think :) o dont worry, there's still going to drama just not this big.