The phone call that started it

-Stiles-

I was walking in circles inside my room, bitting my nails softly to try and calm myself down. I watch my feet as I walked for the hundredth time over a batman shirt laying on the ground.

Suddenly my head lifted up from the floor as my phone's ring tone echoed through the room. I almost jumped at my phone and looked at the one calling me, and I smiled brightly upon seeing the familiar name written on the screen. I quickly accept the call and bring the phone to my ear, smiling brightly.

?:Hello ?

St:Fuck ! Dean, why didn't you call earlier, I was scared as hell !?

Dea:Oooow~ worried for your brothers ?

St:Yes obviously ! On our last call you hang up abruptly right after telling me that you heard Sam screaming ?! I tried to be annoyed with him but I couldn't help the smile creeping on my face.

He managed a chuckle, before sighing, even through the phone I could see him run a hand from his forehead to his chin.

Dea:Right...that happened, Sam is fine so don't worry kiddo. He said in weirdly soothing voice

St:Good, but what took you so long ?

Sa:We had a ghost problem.

St:Oh hey Sam ! I exclaimed, happy to hear my brother's voice after more than a month with no contact

Sa:Hey Mieczy, what's up on your side of the USA ?

I always hated the question, because it constantly implied having to lie to my brothers but I couldn't just tell them that I was part of a werewolf pack now could I ?

St:Nothing much, I just miss you that's all... I responded honestly

Dea:...

Sa:...

On the other side of the call, Dean and Sam stayed quiet which I found very strange since they usually try to make as much time as possible for me.

Sa:We'll probably stop by beacon hills soon Mieczy. Sam finally said

I dropped my phone because of the shock but caught it before it touched the ground, I could feel my eyes watering a bit. I hadn't seen my brothers in person for month heck years at this point !

St:Wait really ! I said jumping up and down from excitement

Dea:Yeah... Dean said, but he didn't seem really happy about it

I quickly realized that something wasn't right, they would never reacted so...blankly.

St:What's wrong ? I asked worried that they were coming to announce a bad news

Sa:The thing is that we've been really busy and as much as we want to spend time with you...there's just, too many cases.

St:Yes I...I get that, but then why would you tell me you'd come ? I wondered

Cas:I believe Sam, Dean and I have found articles about strange things occurring in the town you currently live in. Castel said in his signature monotone deep voice

St:Cas, good to see you... I wished I could be happier saying it but the sadness had taken over my mind at the moment.

St:So, you're coming because of the case. I concluded a little shack in my voice that betrayed my emotions.