His disturbed peace

-Derek-

I was looking outside my window, enjoying the quietness that  was soothing me from all tension, fears or anger. I found the moon to be beautiful tonight, I enjoyed simply laying here, watching the moon shining in all it's charm. That soft blue-ish shine that sinks the world in this quiet, sleeping state, were life simply stops for a while.

I've always longed to see the moon and admire it. The calm, cool nights that some qualified as cold or freezing were the most perfect of all. Tonight is one of them, I just wished I could sit here, admiring the moon, no thoughts in mind, just me and the silence of a dead world. But then my ears picked up on the now loud yelling downstairs.

I sighed, I'll never catch a break from those damn kids... 

You know you love them, a small voice inside my head whispered to me

That I do, that I do.

I lowered my sight to the floor,

The thoughts are back.

I closed my window, already missing the cool wind that tickled my skin gently as if it caressed it carefully. I closed my bedroom door and walked down the stairs.

I didn't bother trying to figure out what they were arguing about, I just wanted to get this meeting over with and to be left alone, so I could go back to the only real thing capable of stopping my brain from throwing me back into the nightmare of life that I've lived.

I could hear Scott complaining about something, I'm not very sure what all this was about so I just said a generic thing to get him to shut up.

De:Yeah, yeah we get it.

They all went quiet, turning to look at me

Al:Hey Derek, how come they get a key and we don't ? Allison asked

St:Yeah, where's our key ? Stiles added

Stiles...!!!

That little voice inside me yelped in excitement.

It did not take me long to understand that I was craving Stiles' touch, smile, warmth, presence in general. There was no point denying it at this point. I was not even trying hard to keep it a secret so instead of getting angry or shutting it down I allowed the soft blush to taint my ears.

Sc:That's just not fair. Scott added pouting

De:Lydia and Isaac are the only responsible ones, so they get a key. Maybe I'll give one to Allison. I walked down the couple of stairs that were left and sat down at the very end of the couch

Al:Yes !

St:That's just not fair, I do all the researching work and I don't even get a key. Stiles whined before dramatically sighing, putting a hand to his heart and clenching his shirt as if his heart was breaking.

Sc:And I'm the one who brought us all together, I'm the co-alpha, I should also get a key ! Scott added

De:I don't care.

Sc:But it's soo unfair ! He snarled back, crossing his arms over his chest and drooping his head on Isaac's shoulder.

They're fucking

Of course they're fucking it's pretty obvious.

Oh...I thought you'd be clueless, they usually are. The last part was quieter than the first part