The meeting

-Stiles-

I was in my last class before the end of school, I was not exactly happy being in math class but knowing that I'll finally be able to leave made it a bit better. I was drawing random things on the side of my notebook in order to keep me from falling asleep and getting detention once again.

I eventually got bored of my little drawings but thankfully the bell went off, announcing that it was the end of the period.

St:Oh thank god it's finally over ! I whispered more to myself than anything.

I grabbed my note book, my pencil case and basically everything that was laying on my desk and threw it inside my backpack. I than stood up and left just like my other classmates. I waited for Scott at the door since he usually packs slower than me but to my surprise he was already waiting at the door.

St:Wow, how did you do that ? I asked surprised

Sc:Meh, you know, werewolf speed. He said shrugging while smirking.

I softly punched him in the shoulder.

St:Ah ah ! Couldn't you use that " werewolf speed of yours " when we were late after lunch break ?  I asked jokingly, lifting a brow in question.

Sc:I don't control it man. He responded laughing.

I just rolled my eyes, at this point we had just left the building and we started walking towards my jeep. I took the key out of my pocket and unlocked the doors.

St:Want a ride to Derek's ? I asked my best friend

Sc:I think I'll just run.

St:Run ?

Sc:Yeah, in the woods.

St:Wouldn't that be dangerous, there's this...thing, living in the woods for all we know ! I tried convincing him but he just shook his head and ran off.

What a stupid werewolf.

I sighed, I know that Scott think he's indestructible thanks to his new found abilities as a true alpha but...

I just hope you don't get too full of yourself, you're not immortal Scott.

Be careful...

I just entered my car and turned it on, I tried putting on the radio but to no avail.

Guess I need to get that repaired.

I made a mental note and just took off towards the loft.

The ride was quite and it was already dark outside but other than a few cars I didn't see anyone, I soon arrived at Derek's and parked my car.

I knocked on the door and not even two seconds later someone grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

I was about to fight back and twist the wrist of the one that grabbed my arm unannounced but I saw the long black hairs in front of me.

Allison.

I let my tense muscles relax now that I knew she wasn't a threat but I couldn't help but keep myself on alert mode just in case anything happened.

Sc:Oh ! Stiles !? Scott said, well more yelled than said.

He threw his arms around me and brought me into a bear hug. I didn't want to upset him but I could feel myself get short of breath.

St:Scott buddy...you're...suffocating me

Sc:Oh, sorry it's just that I was scared you'd get hurt ! I blinked a few time, confused.

St:I'm not the one who decided to run in the woods, I should be the one who's scared.

Ly:You know he isn't wrong Scott, that was pretty stupid of you to just run without any protection. You could've gotten really hurt. Lydia said.

I took a moment to look around while the others kept talking with each other, Lydia was siting on the couch next to Allison. Scott and Isaac were talking while touching hands " sneakily ".

They both think that they're being discreet but in reality, every member of the pack knew that they're in a relationship.

I couldn't see Derek which is weird, usually he's downstairs, making sure we don't break anything or don't do stupid things.

St:Where's Derek, shouldn't he be here already ? I asked

Al:I don't know, his car's in front of the loft so logically he's here.

St:Wait you didn't even check if he was here before entering ? Wait, no actually, how did you even come inside none of us have the key !

Ly:I do.

Is:Yeah same.

Sc:What ! Scott asked

Is:Yeah, did I never tell you ? He asked genually confused

Sc:No... Scott looked like a hurt puppy, and Isaac started to frantically apologize.

De:Yeah, yeah we get it. Derek said.

We all turned to look at him, he was in the middle of the stairs.

Al:Hey Derek, how come they get a key and we don't ? Allison asked, I nodded.

St:Yeah, where's our key ? I asked.

Eventhough it was not meant in a flirtatious way, I swear I could see his cheeks and ears get a little bit redder.

Sc:That's just not fair. Scott added.

De:Lydia and Isaac are the only responsible ones, so they get a key. Maybe I'll give one to Allison. As he finished, he was fully downstairs and sat down on the couch, leaving a place between Allison, Lydia and him.

Al:Yes !

St:That's just not fair, I do all the researching work and I don't even get a key. I complained.

Sc:And I'm the one who brought us all together, I'm the co-alpha, I should also get a key !

I started walking towards the couch as Scott kept complaining and Derek kept telling him that he didn't care. I wanted to sit down but since the last available spit was between Derek and Allison I had to wiggle myself in.

But my hips were a little too big and I could exactly be comfortable. Derek probably saw that since he scoot over to the side which left me a bit more space. It wasn't enough though, since my thigh was literally glued to Derek's. But it didn't seem to bother him so I didn't really make any effort to move my leg.

Ly:So, are we going to start this meeting or...?

_______________________________________

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the story is slowly advancing towards the most interesting parts !!!