A well needed talk

-Stiles-

I woke up slightly confused, I blinked multiple times before remembering the events that took place last night.

Pack meeting tonight and... Sam and Dean !? I have to figure out what's happening in order for me and my brothers to be reunited and hopefully not get separated again.

I patted the nightstand next to me and got a hold of my phone

Why is it dusty ? Oh right I forgot it in the basement yesterday.

I checked the time and made sure I didn't have any new messages. I got up, letting myself sit on the side of my bed for a minute, just relaxing and getting mentally prepared for the day.

I have so many missing assignments...

I finally stood up and walked downstairs, I wasn't too hungry but I hoped my dad hadn't left for work yet. I arrived in the kitchen and looked at the fridge for a potential note that my dad could've left me but there was nothing which meant he was still home !

I rushed to the living room and found him re-arranging papers that were laying on the table.

St:Hey dad !

No:Hi son, are you ready for class today ?

St:Yeah perfectly, that was a lie, did you sleep well ?

No:Yes, apart from Scott's little arrival.

St:I'm sorry he woke you up dad, I know you've been working a lot lately...

No:It's fine kiddo, he didn't mean to.

St:Yeah I know.

No:Well I'll be going, have a nice day Stiles ! He said, walking towards the door

St:Wait dad, there's a new threat in town so...be careful ok ?

He smiled, putting his coat on.

No:I will, don't worry. He said before leaving

Guess I have the house to myself for a little before going to school.

_______________________________________

                        -Castiel-

Cas:Dean, I don't understand why this is necessary. I said while looking at my partner.

He was holding a gun in one hand and cleaning it with the other, when I arrived this morning I found him surrounded by all types of weapons.

Dea:You don't understand Cas, if we're going to go see Mieczy, we need to be prepared because he could be in danger and if our weapons stopped working when that happened he'll get hurt ! And that would've happened because I didn't check the guns properly. I put my hand on his shoulder, applying a slight pressure in a reassuring way to tell him I'm here.

Cas:You know Dean, Mieczyslaw is not an 8 year old anymore, he grew up and he became stronger, smarter, just... More capable in general.

Dea:Pfff-I know that already Cas I'm not stupid, obviously he grew up, like everyone else !

I crouched down next to him, my hand still slowly patting his shoulder, I knew how stressful that was on him so I tried my best tu re-assure him.

Cas:I'm sure it was hard, and I'm sorry we hadn't met at the time, especially to leave him with this Claudia friend of yours and espacially now that she passed.

Dea:Don't...Don't remind me of that. I sighed, he looked down at the gun he was holding.

Cas:What I'm trying to say is that it wasn't easy for you to let him go but now it'll be different, and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to leave as a family once again. He looked at me, letting go of the gun

Dea:What ?

Cas:Oh ! I apologize, I thought this was the point of this meet up. Dean looked at me puzzled, to...leave with him now that he's not as small and, well, weak.

Dea:He's never been weak Cas, he's always been so strong for his age no kid should ever have to live what he's been through.

Cas:Right, I didn't choose my words wisely, what I meant is that if you would've had took him with you, it would've been dangerous for him. That's why you left him in beacons hills. But, now that he's older this danger is limited so I thought perhaps you'd take him back with you on cases.

Dea:That's...no, actually I don't know if it's a good idea, you know that the job is-

Cas:Dangerous ? Dean, I softly grabbed his chin and turned his head towards me, I know you still view him as a small child that needs protection, your protection, just like you viewed Sam but, he grew up, they both grew up. Dean slapped my hand off his face before looking at the dozens of guns around him

Dea:I know...but it's different, Sam is an adult, Mieczyslaw is--he's still a child. He's just turned 17 ! He can't even drink alcohol at this age, what makes you think that he'll be able to fight against werewolves and demons ! Dean half-yelled, that's just what happens when he can't control what's going on.

Cas:You were doing it at his age. I calmly responded

Dea:Yeah, and that fucked me up pretty bad !

Cas:Because you didn't have a loving family, that's the difference, he'll have one, he'll have you and Sam. Dean posed for a second and we stayed in silence

Dea:He'll also have you, Cas. We looked at each other, smiling, I guess...it's not such a bad idea, I'll have to discuss it with Sammy.

I hummed in approval, Dean leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before standing up and walking off, taking a gun with him. He smirked at me before leaving the room.

Cas:Glad I could help ! I yelled.

_______________________________________

Hello ! I hope you like this chapter which is mainly about our beloved Destiel, I hope the fans liked it and for the people who are here for the Sterek or Scisaac don't worry it'll happen, they'll get there moment soon enough. Anyway see you in the next chapter, bye !!!