Chapter 49 (Part 1) Fanwai

(7)

Since that day, Lu Guixi has a small tail behind him.

The child's surname is Ming Yan, his ancestral home is Jiangnan, and his family was devastated a few months ago. His grandfather saved the life of Lu Ren, who was just entering the arena, and entrusted the child to Lu Ren to take care of him during the crisis.

But what is Lu Ren's character? If he can bring someone back, he has already repaid the other party's kindness. As for whether the child is dead or alive, what does it matter to him? Lu Guixi knew that if he didn't agree at the time, the child in front of him would also follow his old path and be thrown into the martial arts hall to fend for himself.

Thinking that such a timid little guy will become like him when he grows up, Lu Guixi's heart suddenly softened.

This little guy didn't say anything about the precious clothes he wore, and his behavior revealed the four characters of etiquette and restraint. At first glance, he was a little boy from a big family. Lu Guixi couldn't help but be a little worried - he didn't know how to support him.

Seeing that he should go, Lu Ren waved his hands casually to signal everyone to leave, as if he didn't think about Lu Guixi if he shouldn't.

The smiles on everyone's faces gradually dissipated. Lu Guixi gave himself enough breath, walked to the child's side and squatted down. After holding it for a long time, he almost used the gentlest voice in his life: "In the future Just follow me, okay?" The

little guy stared at him with a pair of watery eyes, his two little hands stretched out several times and then hesitantly retracted, the pitiful appearance Lu Guixi looked nervous for him, and finally Chen Chen When Ming Yan was about to withdraw his hand again, Lu Guixi finally couldn't control himself and reached out to hold his.

That year, Lu Guixi had just turned seventeen, and Chen Mingyan had not yet passed his ninth birthday.

(8)

When meeting Chen Mingyan for the first time, he felt that the person in front of him was not a bad person.

His intuition has always been surprisingly accurate.

When I was young, I thought there was something wrong with a palace maid, but within a few years, she was found to be an "eye" sent in by another palace. When she got older, she felt that there was something wrong with the cup in front of her. Sure enough, the emperor drank it from the cup. Not long after the tea, he died of poisoning.

It was also thanks to this magical intuition that he and his mother-in-law could spend so many years in the palace safe and sound.

Unfortunately, intuition is not always useful.

His father, the emperor of the dynasty, was reckless and disregarded state affairs. There were so many beauties in the harem that even the emperor himself could not count them. Several powerful concubines fought in the palace all day long. If it wasn't for Chen Mingyan's grandfather's clan, who controlled more than half of Chen Chao's troops, their mother and son would have long since been determined to get rid of them.

The grandfather exchanged his "death" with the prime minister on the condition of nearly one-third of the military power. The court knew that he was suspended animation, but only his biological father did not.

He and Lu Ren arrived at the Qinghe Gang, and on the way he appeared timid and cowardly. The mother concubine hanged herself in the palace, and he came to such an unfamiliar place alone... No matter how mature his heart is, he is just an eight-year-old child, standing in the empty lobby, receiving various colors from all directions. Looking at it, the five fingers covered by the long sleeves hanging down because of the ill-fitting were tightly clasped into fists.

Lu Guixi is really a very simple person. When he was squatting beside him and said those words, Chen Mingyan almost couldn't hold back his disguised face and laughed out loud.

He was still saying "yes" in a cold tone that seemed to be able to form ice balls just now, but the next moment he tried to hold back such a gentle sentence...

This is the special gentleness that belongs to this person.

Chen Mingyan returned to hold the hand that he stretched out, and unabashedly showed a big smile at the person.

He likes gentle people, gentle, well-behaved and obedient people.

(9)

At first Chen Mingyan was very curious about how Lu Guixi lived so much in this gang. Everyone here has their own little calculus, only Lu Guixi himself treats others with magnanimity, yet such a ridiculous character has not been killed yet?

Later, he also understood that it was because of Lu Guixi's character.

No matter who is in the Qinghe Gang, anyone can take advantage of him, leaving Lu Guixi with him is like having a thug who can be called at any time, a sharp weapon, and a good place to shirk responsibility. If someone wants to touch him, Others in the Qinghe gang may not necessarily agree.

He suffered some losses on weekdays, and when he really faced a crisis that was so important to him, other people in the gang would take the initiative to solve it for him. This seems to have formed a tacit understanding among the middle and upper classes of the gang.

There are back and forth, Lu Guixi owes no one, and no one else owes him.

This may be his way of life.

Even if he understood all of this, Chen Mingyan still felt that Lu Guixi's thoughts were very incomprehensible.

He has always been a typical person who does not necessarily repay the kindness but repays the vengeance more than once. Others have made him suffer a loss. Chen Mingyan smiled on his face and answered nothing. How to calculate it back.

Lu Guixi really didn't care.

It wasn't until a long time later that Chen Mingyan realized that he really didn't care.

Lu Guixi looks cold and cold, but his personality is not bad at all. There is really nothing in this world that he cares about.

What he owes to Lu Ren has long since been repaid, and he has been wandering in the world like a ghost all day long.

Lu Guixi's life is too monotonous, and when he has nothing to do, he can even sit in the house by himself without expression for a day. Hmm... It's like a shadow puppeteer who was recruited into the palace to perform on the Queen Mother's birthday. Every move has to be controlled by someone to give him orders.

There is no desire in his heart. It doesn't matter whether it's people or things, it doesn't matter, so he doesn't care.

It doesn't matter if it is designed to die by them at the next moment, because I don't know what the meaning of life is.

Chen Mingyan likes to dig into people's heart the most, and he was shocked when he explored Lu Guixi's thoughts a little bit.

How was this person brought up?

As a person, Lu Guixi is obviously unqualified, but as a sword, he is the dream of countless people in power.

Would you like to be my sword and cut through thorns for me?

Such a small seed gradually took root and sprouted in his heart.

(10)

The longer he spends with Lu Guixi, the deeper Chen Mingyan understands him.

For example, some things Lu Guixi knew, but he didn't care, so he suffered the loss, and some things were fooled by him in a daze.

Chen Mingyan sighed helplessly, and wrinkled a bun face: "Gui Xi, that person is obviously cheating on you! Didn't you even react?"

Lu Guixi looked inexplicable: "When?!"

Chen Mingyan lay on the table and stopped talking.

Can this person, don't be confused about big things and small things...

He was corrupted for no reason and didn't even know about it!

Lu Guixi thought about it for a long time, and then he realized what he was referring to: "But... forget it."

He took the dish that Xiao Er had just brought to the side, and took a chopstick and turned to Chen Ming. Lisai: "Mingyan, try it?"

This is still an embarrassment of Chen Mingyan's childhood. At that time, he had just followed Lu Guixi, and he tried Lu Guixi many times, both openly and secretly, and finally came up with "this person" It's the conclusion that I'm sincere towards myself." At that time, my eyes were so hot that I almost didn't cry.

Lu Guixi looked at him with a bewildered expression, Chen Mingyan panicked and blurted out: "It was Guixi's cooking that was so delicious! I cried when it was delicious!

" He kept silent about his own dark cooking, and has been working on "adjusting" Chen Mingyan's taste since then.

Every time he went to a place, he would order a lot of local specialties, and stuff them into Chen Mingyan's mouth one by one, trying to find something that he was eating "delicious".

Chen Mingyan gained weight in just a few months.

He originally thought of rejecting it, but when Lu Guixi called him Mingyan, his words were lost.

Although his name is Chen Mingyan, but Chen is a country surname that can only be used by the royal family, so he used his name directly, but Lu Guixi always thought his name was Mingyan.

Every time he hears the other party calling him like this, Chen Mingyan's heart has a faint sense of satisfaction inexplicably born, as if the other party is calling him very intimately, his heart is full of warmth.

But after that, he would be entangled in secret again. After all, Lu Guixi didn't know his surname Chen. If he knew, would he call him by his first name as he does now?

Chen Mingyan tried his best to swallow what was in his mouth: "Gui Xi, don't call me that."

Lu Guixi was taken aback.

"I want to hear you call me Yan'er!" Chen Mingyan got off the stool, grabbed the corner of his clothes and said with bright eyes.

Lu Guixi: "...".

"You shouldn't call me by my name, you can call me brother." Lu Guixi tried his best to change the subject.

"Brother! Then you can call me Yan'er!" Chen Mingyan obeyed like a liu.

Lu Guixi: "...".

This kid changed his mouth really fast.

Ming Yan had small arms and calves, so he would not let go of his clothes. Lu Guixi seemed to be able to see the two fluffy ears on the top of his head and the little tail that was raised behind him. Under such stares, words that could have been said without any pressure were inexplicably embarrassing.

He silently took a chopstick and stuffed it into Chen Mingyan's mouth: "Eat."

(11)

Chen Mingyan liked Lu Guixi more and more.

He pretended to be silly and cute in front of Lu Guixi all day long, and occasionally made some awkward scenes on purpose to see Lu Guixi worried and anxious for him, and even with Lu Guixi, he seemed to have a lot more "people" ' breath.

"Gu Xi, if one day... Qinghe Gang is gone, where are you going?" Chen Mingyan asked.

Lu Guixi didn't answer, and after a while, he asked back, "How could the Qinghe Gang not be here?"

Chen Mingyan raised his eyebrows, obviously a very handsome and evil move, but at his age, only innocent and peaceful remained. Childish, looking at Lu Guixi wanted to pinch it.

"Why is it impossible?"

"The water is full, the moon is full, the moon is full, the prosperity is the decline, and the extremes will reverse. Now the Qinghe Gang is in such a stage.

" No one has discovered this, and they are still immersed in the halo brought by the power of money and do not want to withdraw."

The whole gang is only a smart guy like Gui Xi, but Gui Xi is still because he doesn't care about these things.

Gui Xi was a stubborn one, and he couldn't watch him hang himself on this tree that should have been cut down long ago.

Lu Guixi didn't answer, lowered his head and fell into deep thought.

Many years later, the Qinghe Gang was burnt to ashes by a fire, and Lu Guixi realized that although he was nine years older than Chen Mingyan, many things he saw were not as clear as his.

------

Chen Mingyan still grinds out the answer to this question.

"I don't know where I can go, but the world is so big, there must be a place I can go." The

big deal is just like the characters written in the book, he took his long sword and roamed the rivers and lakes, drinking one by one. Long song, happy and leisurely life.

"Gu Xi, you don't have nowhere to go." Chen Mingyan grabbed his hand and said seriously.

"You can come to me! I will live in a big and big house for you, and there will be many servants to serve you. You have been with me for so many years, so I will accompany you for the rest of your days, okay?"

Lu Gui Xi hit him: "What nonsense!"

"But...you should get married in a few years."

Chen Mingyan narrowed his eyes: "Yeah, it's time for me to marry a wife, Guixi is not too young, shouldn't it be time to consider getting married?"

Lu Guixi choked a mouthful of white water into his throat: "Stinky boy think What!"

Chen Mingyan clenched his fists tightly and decided to bury a few seeds of protection in his heart: "Gui Xi, it's not that I won't let you marry, but you are the deputy leader of the Qinghe Gang after all, and your identity is very delicate. What if you are married to an ordinary person and are caught and threatened by your opponent? What if you are also married to a Jianghu person, and the other party is marrying you because of your status as a false flattery?"

He looked at Lu Guixi's brows and frowned. , silently praised himself, and continued to add fuel to the fire: "What if he uses you to harm Qinghe Gang?"

Although Lu Guixi doesn't like it here, but after all, it is a place where he grew up, and he still has some feelings.

"People's hearts are the most unpredictable, but I'm sure that I will be wholeheartedly towards you, and Guixi will be wholehearted towards me, right?"

"So if you have someone you like, you must tell me first, I can't help you much. But I can help you take a look first, I'm very accurate! After all, you are my... brother." The two words, brother, seemed to be picked out from between the teeth, and it was extremely difficult to pronounce.

Lu Guixi thought about it for a while, and finally said solemnly, "You are right."

Chen Mingyan was overjoyed!

"I made a decision". Chen Mingyan sat up straight and looked at him seriously.

"I'm still not getting married. Anyway, I have no plans to get married."

Chen Mingyan: "!!!"

"Besides, I'm at this age, who would marry."

Chen Mingyan: Me! ! ! look at me! ! ! me! ! !

His heart was overturned like a thousand troops rushing past, and he had to force a calm look on his face: "Marriage is a matter of course, and it is written in the laws of the court! How can you say that you won't get married if you don't get married? What."

Lu Guixi didn't want to talk about his own affairs, he patted Chen Mingyan's head: "I'm relieved when Yaner grows up."

"When you have someone you like, don't forget to bring them with you. Let me see."

Only then did Chen Mingyan know that Lu Guixi really didn't have any feelings for him in that regard.

(12)

He hid Lu Guixi for a long time, but he finally couldn't hide it.

The word imperial power has completely become a joke. The power that the emperor should be in charge of is completely divided by the infiltration of these foreign relatives and ministers in the court. If it is not for the whereabouts of the jade seal, the whereabouts of several princes have not been found, and the emperor would have been directly forced to Zen.

The prince's actions are getting bigger and bigger, and several princes have been "accidentally" killed in succession. After so many years of fighting with him, the sixth prince is naturally unwilling to let him dominate the power. The two sides compete with each other. Chen Mingyan, who has been forgotten for many years The Eighth Prince couldn't escape, but was still pulled out of his memory.

Chen Mingyan received several urgent letters from his grandfather's place in succession. It is not difficult to find out his whereabouts. Time to cut off the opponent's arm first.

But the way back to the end...

Chen Mingyan felt regret for the first time.

His Guixi is a very gentle and reasonable person. As long as he exposes his difficulties and hardships one by one and unfolds them in front of the other party, Guixi will definitely not blame him, and even feel a little more distressed for him. .

But... Seizing the opponent's weakness to win his tenderness... Chen Mingyan spurned such a self.

In the end, he told Lu Guixi, and did not hide every word.

The puppy's ears were all drooping on the side of his head, and he couldn't see Huanshi's tail that he usually flicked. The whole person was surrounded by regret and sadness, and Lu Guixi was so distressed that he couldn't help holding him in his arms Li patted him on the back: "It's not your fault, it's a major event that affects the lives of your entire clan. It's right to hide it from people, and I won't blame you."

Chen Mingyan celebrated his fourteenth birthday Not long after that, Lu Guixi seemed to have heard something bad about them, and deliberately distanced himself from him. This was their rare close contact since then. Chen Mingyan hesitated for a long time before raising his hand and hugging him back.

As he expected, Lu Guixi not only didn't blame him, but he was a little more loving and accommodating in his attitude towards him. After so many years, Luguixi was almost isolated by Qinghe Gang under his design, and he didn't care about being leisurely, so he simply brought a few loyal people and began to work for Chen Mingyan.

Lu Guixi's mind is delicate and strong, and he has been honed in the rivers and lakes for so long. He is familiar with the rules of all kinds of routines, and he does everything beautifully. As a sword, he really couldn't be more perfect.

No, he is more perfect than a sword.

The sword has two edges. When others use the sword to defend against the enemy, they have to worry about whether the other edge will hurt themselves, but this problem will never appear on Lu Guixi. When he faces Chen Mingyan, the edges and corners will be automatically closed. He is the only person in Chen Mingyan who is willing to trust him wholeheartedly and without any defense.

No matter how difficult or difficult things are, as long as they are handed over to him, Chen Mingyan will have nothing to worry about anymore.

Lu Guixi was running around on the rivers and lakes, while Chen Mingyan contacted his grandfather's family behind his back, and secretly obtained a military talisman from a foreign family to give him an idea to fight against the prince and the sixth prince. After a full two years of layout, it was finally divided into a private army that was rented out and integrated into the capital and surrounded the palace.

The prince, who wants both fame and power, always thinks of having the best of both worlds. On the one hand, he was afraid that people would say that his method of winning the throne was unfair, and on the other hand, he couldn't bear the old emperor's own funeral, but he Chen Mingyan was not afraid of anything.

Can fame be eaten?

He was only afraid that Lu Guixi would leave him.

But he couldn't wait any longer, he could only take a gamble, it was God's will, he won.

(13)

After everything was settled, Lu Guixi returned to the Qinghe Gang alone.

During the period when he entered Beijing, the Qinghe Gang suffered a vendetta. A fire burned everything, everyone died cleanly, and not a single one escaped.

In the past few years, the Qinghe Gang's momentum has continued to grow, but it did not know how to restrain it, and offended many people one after another. Lu Ren died of an old injury a few years ago, and a group of people who had been eyeing him for a long time rushed forward, but the people in the gang were still dividing their resources and property without realizing it.

At that time, Lu Guixi was lurking in the Sixth Prince's Mansion to track down the whereabouts of Yuxi, and cut off everyone's news in order to prevent exposure. By the time he knew about it, it was too late.

He stood on the ruins of the Qinghe Gang for a day, and finally realized that he really had nowhere to go.

(14)

Chen Mingyan once said to him that if there is no place to go in the future, he will come to him.

But now Chen Mingyan is already the emperor.

Lu Guixi followed him to investigate the matter of the late emperor, and found a lot of filth under the flowers. Chen Mingyan did not know how difficult it would be to make such a big mess by himself, almost every step of the way.

How could he trouble him.

Lu Guixi suppressed his heart and started walking around with his knife as he had imagined back then. When he saw injustice, he drew his knife to help him. When he saw officials who were greedy and perverted the law, he would stay for a few more months to wait for a case to be found. After the account book evidence was piled up, a secret letter was sent to the capital.

Corrupt officials are often grouped together, and no one in the DPRK can stand against them. How dare they be so presumptuous. These things have always moved the whole body with one hair. Chen Mingyan has long been disliked by those officials in the court. He will use these things sooner or later.

(15) After

Chen Mingyan ascended the throne, Guixi visited the palace once. At that time, Chen Mingyan sent several secret letters in succession asking him to come, and he thought something had happened.

When you become an emperor, you can no longer be capricious. You have to listen to a bunch of old pedantic babblers and spit each other with a straight face all day long. When you go out to the palace, there are people who give advice in every possible way. Besides, although the prince "killed himself in fear of sin" back then, the sixth prince was demoted to After the common people escaped from the palace where he was under house arrest, his whereabouts are still unknown.

Lu Guixi always felt that this person was hiding in some corner, waiting for the fish to die and the net to break.

He hurriedly entered the city, and only then did he see Yan Falun who was showing him like a baby Chen Mingyan.

When Chen Mingyan first saw this Yan Falcon, he felt like Lu Guixi, beautiful and arrogant.

He stayed up with the Yan Falcon for more than ten nights without rest, struggling to tame this violent little guy and send it to Lu Guixi, in order to tell him: "I can tame such a fierce Yan Falcon. , let alone you?" But

Lu Guixi didn't think about it at all, he spent a lot of time in vain and turned it into running water.

There were many times when he could hardly control himself and wanted to put Lu Guixi on the dragon bed to sleep, trying to tie him to the bed and use various means to bully him until he promised to become his queen. But with so many fluctuations in the imperial court, Chen Mingyan couldn't muster the courage to pierce this layer of film.

(16)

Lu Guixi didn't stay in the palace for too long. Although the palace was magnificent, he was always depressed and couldn't breathe.

Chen Mingyan had no wife and no children, and he happened to be at such an age that many people were staring at the seat beside him. Lu Guixi was someone who could marry, and he encountered a lot of trouble after entering and leaving the palace a few times.

A noble lady, a noble lady, a noble family, and the family behind whichever is intertwined and has monstrous power, whichever Chen Mingyan accepts will be a lot more stable.

He didn't know why he said goodbye. Chen Mingyan was reviewing the memorial at the time, and a long cinnabar imprint was drawn on the fold of his pen.

Lu Guixi then left.

Chen Mingyan gradually gathered the power to deal with ministers, and issued more and more reform decrees, which more or less involved the interests of those noble families in the DPRK, Lu Guixi was very worried when listening to the new decree.

It's not that he doesn't support the other party, it's just that Chen Mingyan has only been on the throne for a few years, and he has begun to reform before his seat is firmly established. What if these people are provoked backlash? !

Chen Mingyan told him that reforming this kind of thing requires boiling a frog with warm water step by step. He has always been a person who is not 90% sure that he will not take action. Is his current approach too aggressive? The more Lu Guixi thought about it, the more worried he became, he turned around and forgot where he originally planned to go and headed back to the capital.

Yun Ze is still so prosperous, and it is not much different from when he left.

He didn't want Chen Mingyan to know, and no one told him to secretly return to the palace.

The late emperor had sneaked in several times when he was on the throne. He had already memorized the roads in the palace by heart, and he set the patrol time and route of the guards in the palace. go in.

He first arrived at Chen Mingyan's bedroom, where there were only faint candles flickering.

His daughter was a good emperor, and the treasury was ruined and empty, so he set an example to increase resources and reduce expenses. Lu Guixi just glanced at it and turned to leave. If Chen Mingyan was resting in the palace, there would definitely not be only these few people and a few candles here.

Lu Guixi just wanted to confirm the safety of Chen Mingyan. He specially chose the palace that he came to in the second half of the night. He just wanted to take a peek at the other party, but he didn't think that the other party was not in the palace at this time...

Lu Guixi turned from room to room. In the past, finally found the other person's figure in the imperial study.

He seemed to have just finished his work, and followed a little eunuch out of the door of the imperial study. The lantern in the hand of the little eunuch who led the way exudes a faint light, and the night is already extremely dark, so a little light can barely illuminate the road in front of him and the people in front of him.

Chen Mingyan has grown up a lot. In front of him, he is always obedient and obedient like a child next door. At this time, his usual hippie smile has faded, and his face has a calm face... He is wearing a black embroidered dragon. Wearing regular clothes, from a distance, he looks calm and doesn't feel angry and arrogant.

It was something Lu Guixi had never seen before.

Chen Mingyan was only eighteen this year, so it was still too early to be an emperor.

But the age of eighteen is enough to become the head of a family in a civil society.

No matter how big or tall Chen Mingyan is, no matter how much intelligence he shows, he is still a child in Lu Guixi's eyes. He knew the child's sufferings and difficulties, and he always felt that he needed to protect him a little more and help him a little more, but now that he saw Chen Mingyan's appearance with his own eyes, Lu Guixi finally realized that this child had long been grown up.

In a place he didn't know, the child had grown into the king of a country.

He is smart and powerful, and a single thought can determine the life and death of countless people.

Lu Guixi had met the late emperor. Although the man had been hollowed out by drinking and having fun, his body was covered in fat and his feet were floating with dull eyes, but in the end he could still vaguely see the handsome appearance of the royals. Chen Mingyan hated this father and the emperor hated his teeth and wanted to kill the king and kill his father, but the blood connection between the two of them was unceasing.

Chen Mingyan always has the shadow of his father emperor.

He is handsome and flamboyant, and although he can't see much of the domineering that an emperor should have, he can already glimpse a glimpse.

Every move, every word, deed, and orders are fully in mind, and it won't take long for him to become a real and well-deserved emperor.

His children have grown up.

Lu Guixi leaned behind the rockery, and turned his head back after only one look, feeling empty in his heart. He didn't know where his sense of loss came from, he just took a deep breath and sighed, turned and left.

Chen Mingyan followed behind the little eunuch, seemingly inadvertently turning his head in the direction of the rockery.

(17)

Lu Guixi walked out of the palace and wandered around the capital aimlessly. He was in a mess, not knowing where to go or what to do. Chen Mingyan said that he could find him, but it was just a joke of a child. He now has his own life, like two intersecting straight lines. After missing the intersection, he will go his own way. Two very different directions.

It is said that the emperor's heart is the most unpredictable. Lu Guixi knows so many secrets that he can't show to the world. If it was replaced by others, they should have been worried that the birds will do their best to hide, but Lu Guixi is not afraid of anything.

Chen Mingyan is good at guessing people's hearts, and Lu Guixi just as he guessed, there is no existence in this world that he cares about.

The first half of his life was handed over to Lu Ren, and the second half of his life was handed over to Chen Mingyan.

The sword master has won countless battles, and even if it has been cut with scars, it will not complain when the master wants to break it.

Even if Chen Mingyan handed him a glass of poisonous wine the next moment to drink it... he would not resist.

Lu Guixi walked around most of Yun Ze, and all the places he passed were Chen Mingyan who had come with him before he ascended the throne. It was not until he turned into a small alley that he suddenly stopped.

Since he left the palace gate, the people behind him have been following him.

After so many streets, I am not too tired.

Lu Guixi continued to walk into the alley, and for some unknown reason, the situation he saw for the first time suddenly appeared in front of him. He suddenly understood that no matter what Chen Mingyan became, he was the child who stood alone in the lobby and was looked at by others when he was a child.

He can even hand over his life to Chen Mingyan, so what is there to be afraid of now?

Lu Guixi let go of his defenses and let the people behind him knock him unconscious.

(18)

With cold tea splashed on his face, Lu Guixi gradually regained consciousness.

He opened his eyes, and a familiar face came into view.

Chen... Chen Ming, what's going on?

In short, it is Chen Mingyan's sixth brother.

"You don't seem surprised at all to see it's me." The man got up and poured a cup of tea, shaking it in the cup but not drinking it.

"Who else is there besides you?" Lu Guixi said indifferently.

"That's right." The man sneered: "The prince was killed by you, and I am the only one left."

"The prince committed suicide." Lu Guixi said solemnly.

"Huh?" The sixth prince seemed to have heard some very funny joke, and the whole person who laughed with laughter was shaking.

"I have been fighting the prince for so many years, and no one knows him better than me."

"He is a man who values ​​his life more than anything else. As long as he is given a chance to live, he will be a dog and lick his shoes. If you are willing, how can you commit suicide?"

"My younger brother just doesn't want the notoriety of this brother-killer, what kind of ecstasy soup did he give you, why do you believe him in everything?"

Lu Guixi turned his head and didn't answer . .

"You are always like this, cold and indifferent. Except for my brother, I am not interested in anything else." He sighed.

"Hello." The sixth prince squatted in front of him: "You are in my hands now, can't you be more serious?"

Lu Guixi still looked at him blankly.

"No matter what I said, I couldn't find your whereabouts. I didn't expect you to be so courageous that you would dare to hide directly in the imperial city."

"Of course, the most dangerous place is the safest. This is what you taught me. Mine. Didn't you hide in my mansion back then?". He opened Lu Guixi's mouth and poured the cup of tea into it: "Don't be afraid, this is a medicine for dispersal, not poisonous."

"I don't know when my brother will get the news of your disappearance, before that. There is still a lot of time." The

sixth prince screened his servants: "Let's play."

(19)

The sixth prince also died, a very familiar method of death.

He was strangled by a long strip of cloth and strangled to death.

It may be that the throne in the bag was taken away by a younger brother who he looked down on since he was a child, or it may be that the prince who was under one person and more than 10,000 people was suddenly demoted to a sinner. .

He was thinking about how to use Lu Guixi to lead Chen Mingyan out, thinking about how Chen Mingyan would kneel to him and beg for mercy, his eyes were red, everyone was a demon, how could Lu Guixi be caught so easily by him This issue was not considered.

Lu Guixi solved this serious problem for Chen Mingyan, and turned around and wanted to escape, but the medicine in the Sixth Prince's tea was so powerful that he was discovered by the people who were guarding outside before he took a few steps. The stroke was cut out of the wound.

The Sixth Prince is a man without the power to tie a chicken, and he has no kung fu at all, but these guards outside are all highly skilled in martial arts. Lu Guixi was besieged by several people. Seeing the other party's knife slashing at him, he still had a thought -

this yard seems to belong to a wealthy businessman in Jiangsu and Zhejiang. how long.

(20)

The door in front of him was kicked open by someone, and the big knife that fell at him was shot at an angle by someone with a sword. Lu Guixi turned his head, and the leader in front of him was a confidant he brought from the Qinghe Gang. Chen Mingyan asked him to be responsible for guarding the safety of the imperial city.

If he knew Chen Mingyan, he must have known too. At this time, Lu Guixi didn't want to see him, so he simply fled the scene in the chaos.

Chen Mingyan seemed to have sensed something from his attitude, and the guards in the capital all tacitly gave way to let him escape, and then the city was under martial law.

Even the sixth prince, who was demoted as a sinner, still had royal blood, and many people in the court tried their best to catch him as the murderer.

Lu Guixi absconded all the way to the north until he fled to that unknown town, where he met the son of the Xue family, whom he knew when he was still the deputy leader of the Qinghe Gang and Chen Mingyan when they were traveling around the world. He knew Xue Yu's character well, and thought that this "journey" would end here, but he didn't expect to be transferred out of the town by mysterious means and escaped to the Lu family in the small village.

The village is small but peaceful and peaceful, which is good for old age. Lu Guixi's temperament is always at ease, and staying in such a place with green mountains and rivers makes him feel better unconsciously. Many times he sits in his own room and takes a piece of wood to carve a little man of Chen Mingyan. Just a whole day.

The two masters of the Lu family are easy to get along with. He can also see that Lu Ciyu is smart and smart, but he is lazy to death. As long as others don't take the initiative to provoke him, his daily routine is to sleep with Lin Chi in his arms.

Simply stay here.

Many times he had such thoughts in his heart.

Chen Mingyan sent him a lot of money. When he chatted with Lin Chi several times, he wanted to open his mouth to buy a yard, but he swallowed the words several times.

He always felt like he didn't belong here.

Until a long time later, he was really tied to the bed by that stinky boy, tortured and forced to promise him to be his queen until he put on a red wedding dress and went to the ancestral temple with him to meet the ancestors of the Chen Dynasty. Only Lu Guixi understood.

The mountain road is so far away, the place where there is Chen Mingyan is his home.