Chapter 55

When Lin Chi woke up, it was already at Xu hour. The paint outside was dark and dark, and the thick and long red candle on the candlestick burned nearly one-third of its length. Lu Ciyu didn't know how much he drank, and the smell of wine from the whole room floated on the tip of his nose.

The taste of wine is not so great, and after Lin Chi fell asleep, he probably drank something else by himself.

He went straight to sleep after eating at noon. He had just woken up and was still a little dizzy. He opened the half-closed curtain and went around the screen to the outhouse.

The tabletops in the house were neatly tidy, and there was nothing on them.

Lin Chi pressed his temple and shook his head vigorously. He grabbed a piece of Lu Ciyu's coat and put it on his body and opened the courtyard door. The wind and snow mixed with the cold wind swept into the house and slapped him in the face. All woke up in an instant.

Where did Mr. Lu go?

The snow seemed to fall after Young Master Lu left. He went back to the house to get a lantern and walked out the door, making a long footprint in the snow.

That's the point of having a big yard, and you have to take lanterns to light from one room to another.

Lin Chi opened the door, and Lu Ciyu heard the voice and looked up at him, but he still put his hand in the bowl of He Nian and didn't take it out.

After Mr. Lu's kitchen supplies were cleaned, they were put back into the space. Although Lin Chi could see that many things in the room had been moved, he couldn't tell what was on them. But he wasn't stupid. Looking at the stove and the pyre, he knew that Mr. Lu didn't use it to make a fire at noon.

Another gust of cold wind whistled past, rolling up a large snowflake on the ground, Lin Chi was shocked by the ice, and hurriedly entered the room and closed the door.

Lu Ciyu wanted to pick him up, but his hands were full of flour, so he stretched out his long legs and toes and pulled over a small stool to let him sit down.

Lin Chi put down the lantern, washed his hands, and leaned in front of him: "Fan or dead?"

Lu Ciyu touched his face: "Dead, how do you eat raw noodles?"

"Well." Lin Chi nodded: "Why didn't you wake me up?"

Lu Gongzi tapped a few pots of things in the corner with his chin: "I was thinking of going to call you after this, but I didn't expect you to get up first... Are you still sleepy? ?"

Lin Chi shook his head and looked at him with his chin up.

"I didn't realize that you can't drink so much." Lu Gongzi joked while talking to each other.

Lin Chi blushed: "I-I don't know either."

He could count the number of times he drank in his life on one hand.

"But it's really good to drink...".

Lu Ciyu nodded silently, the child probably drank wine as a drink.

"Is the color of that wine nice?" Lu Ciyu kneaded the dough, and inadvertently glanced at the small piece of fair skin exposed by Lin Chi's unfastened neckline.

It may be a genetic problem in the family. The Lin family members are all white, and this child is no exception.

"Yeah! I've seen other colors of wine before, but it's Grandpa Lang's medicinal wine that can't be shaken, and there's a strange medicinal smell in it...".

"It's the first time to drink it with such a beautiful color and such a good taste!" The boy leaned forward and stared at him with his big eyes.

"Actually, there are many ways to drink wine or red wine." Master Lu said meaningfully.

"Huh??" Lin Chi blinked at him.

"Later...Wait for me to tell you slowly?" Lu Ciyu approached him, and the tip of their noses rubbed lightly.

"I can't refuse."

Lin Chi didn't hear any potential meaning, he only knew that the kind of Jiu Lu could be transformed, so he nodded happily.

The two of them were busy working together and sure enough, the progress was much faster. The two of them chatted while making dumplings. After a while, the small area in the corner of the chopping board was filled with dumplings.

Most of them were made by Lin Chi. The shape of his bag was relatively... ordinary, but the speed was extremely fast, and he could deduct one in a few seconds. Young Master Lu is the exact opposite of him. The small dumplings are exquisite and unique, and the carvings with a radish or an apple on the side can be placed on the table as handicrafts.

Lin Chi felt itchy when he saw him pressing down the edges of the dumpling skin in a casual manner. Now, I can only dig out a big spoonful of meat filling and continue to wrap the next one.

With a calm face, he took a peanut and placed it in the dumpling, and with the help of the palm of his hand, he used force to poke a mark on the edge of the dumpling skin.

It stands to reason that there should be copper coins in it, but Lu Jie's refusal to agree means it is unsanitary. He doesn't know where he got a packet of peanuts, so Lin Chi can only use it instead.

Thirty dumplings, eating the special one will bring good luck.

He put the dumplings on the chopping board - after a while, his eyes must be sharp, and he has to pick them out and put them into Lu Gongzi's bowl.

On the opposite side, Young Master Lu turned his powers around and silently stuffed a peanut inside, ignorant of his little movements.

It was not until the pot in which the filling was placed was empty that the two of them finally finished their work. Young Master Lu got up and moved his numb legs. After estimating the time, he decided to take Lin Chi to set off firecrackers.

In modern times, the lights in the thirties are to be on all night, and the same is true here. It wasn't dark when Lu Ciyu came out, and when Lin Chi came out, he was looking for Young Master Lu. Neither of them responded to light the yard.

Fortunately, the snow stopped when they were making dumplings, but it was so dark that even the snow couldn't reflect much light. Lin Chi carried a small bucket of lamp oil, and Lu Ciyu poured them in one by one and lit them one by one. They hung the lanterns in the corners of the yard one by one, and then the whole yard was illuminated.

Young Master Lu: ...It's not good for the yard to be too big.

But I have to say that in this kind of quaint yard, there are red lanterns hanging under the corridor pavilion, and the snowy ground is lined with a little firelight, and when you look up, you can see the layers of bricks on the eaves. Whiteness... is really a kind of enjoyment that has never been seen before.

Especially the firelight is far less bright than the light, and when the wind blows, it will shake a few times, and the outside is covered with a red lampshade, and the light emitted is faint and hazy.

The light from dozens of lanterns merged together, and Lin Chi's profile was extraordinarily soft and warm against this environment.

Lu Ciyu couldn't help holding his hand.

"Close your eyes."

Lin Chi was taken aback for a moment, and then he obeyed obediently.

Young Master Lu put his other hand behind his back, and took out a lot of... fireworks from the space.

It is the kind of firework with a thin long stick-like appearance, one end can be held in the hand and the other end can be lit. It is said that the scientific name seems to be called the fairy stick, but Lu Ciyu is not very sure.

When escaping for his life, he thought that he had time to dismantle it and try to see if the contents could be extracted and used to blow up the zombies. Unfortunately, before he could study Master Lu, he was bombed by his own human beings.

The fireworks were covered with a layer of plastic wrapping paper. Lin Chi opened his eyes. He didn't know this thing, so he could only obediently look up at Young Master Lu's next move.

Lu Ciyu took most of them, leaving only one in his hand. He held Lin Chi's hand and lit the fireworks on the flames in the lantern beside him.

The end of the firework in his hand instantly burst into dazzling sparks. With the sound of "sizzling, sizzling", the fireworks burned brightly and splendidly. Lin Chi couldn't help but lose his mind for a while, and Lin Chi didn't return until the flame in his hand burned out. Come on, look at him with wide eyes.

Lu Ciyu smiled and handed the remaining one to him.

There are actually those kind of large-scale fireworks in his space. He doesn't mind giving his ancient little daughter-in-law a prosperous fireworks display. It's just... that thing will explode when it travels up to tens of meters into the sky. Dazzling is dazzling, most of the village will see it.

In a few days, Young Master Lu will also be "dazzling".

His powers are not yet so powerful that they can be blocked even at such a high distance.

In this dynasty, he will be caught as a miracle or a sorcery, and neither of them is what he wants.

The sound of firecrackers with the characteristics of the current dynasty came from the outer courtyard. It was those four people who set it off. Lu Ciyu didn't really want to get involved.

Although these four people were nominally the servants he bought, Young Master Lu always put himself in the position of "boss" in his heart. Put yourself in the shoes of yourselves, their department is hilarious in the corner of the annual dinner party, and the boss comes over to teach a few words, which is really hurting the atmosphere.

Lu Gongzi shook his head.

Lin Chi didn't run back to Lu Ciyu until all the fireworks in his hand were exhausted. Master Lu touched his face: "Are you happy?"

Lin Chi nodded vigorously.

Lu Ciyu held the man's hand: "Go, let's cook the dumplings." The

two entered the house and cooked the dumplings and divided them. After taking a bite, they realized the other's mind and tasted the mystery inside. He raised his head and looked at each other for a long time, and in the end they both looked at each other with a smile, as the saying goes, everything is hidden, but that's it.

Ancient times are so boring.

At least a modern bar has internet and electricity, you can play games on your mobile phone and surf the internet to swipe your copy, and you can cultivate immortals until one or two in the morning without any pressure.

What can the dim light of the candle do? It's so dim that my eyes start to hurt just after sewing a few pieces of cloth.

Lu Gongzi is very doubtful that the reason why the fertility rate in ancient times is so high is whether the lack of recreational activities accounts for a very important part.

Because there is really nothing to do, in the end most people can only devote themselves to the movement of creating human beings.

It is estimated that there will be a lot of good news coming from the village next spring.

Lu Gongzi sighed silently.

He suddenly missed the Spring Festival Gala.

When Lin Chi just ate dumplings, he swore that he would accompany him to keep the new year together, but Mr. Lu didn't care much and just let him go.

The two of them sat on the couch and chatted without a word, and then it was really cold in the night, so Lu Ciyu went up to make the bed and the two went into the bed together.

After finally covering the quilt, the familiar warmth swept up. The two of them were busy during the day, and the fatigue of the day came up like a tide, and no one forgot about keeping the year old.

The red candle on the table was left alone, and it burned shorter and shorter under the flickering firelight.