Chapter 89

The man obviously had bad intentions, and the next sentence was: "Could it be that Brother Chi can't...?"

Lu Ciyu's face was instantly pulled down: "This is...?"

In fact, he knew that person. . There are four daughters and three sons in a family of more than fifty. The girls have long been married off, and the three sons have another five, six or eight children. There are dozens of people in the family. But he just pretended not to know.

"It's an elder of the Li family, ranking fourth, and others call him fourth grandfather. It's normal for Xiao Lu to walk around with our Lin family all the year round, and it's normal to not know them well." The second uncle stroked his beard and smiled, obviously right. The pig teammates at home are very satisfied.

This Li family is the Li family that already exists in the village, not the ones outside the village.

Lu Ciyu sneered: "The boy has a bad memory and can't tell the difference between one, two, three and four, so I'll just call him the old man of the Li family. This old man of the Li family is so leisurely, why don't he take care of the Li family at the entrance of the village? Why? Do you have anything to do with someone else's husband?"

The man paused, "Don't I care about you?"

"Then my husband and I would like to thank the clan elder for his kindness. We just returned to the village today, and even the Lufu's I rushed over without entering the door, and now Fang Jue is tired."

"It's getting late today, so we'll go back first." Lu Ciyu pulled someone up and said, "I'll see my uncle and aunt another day, when my aunt is fine. You can also come to the house and sit down."

He wanted to go back a long time ago, if it wasn't for this goddamn etiquette, he would have left long ago.

"By the way, before I left, how much money did I sign with the people of Lijia Village? How much is the money in January? Anyway, they also have one in their hands. It's been more than a month since we left, and I have to trouble this fourth grandfather. Help me get it back."

Lu Ciyu and the others walked to the door, then turned around and smiled, "Thank you."

There are only a bunch of people who want to keep but can't keep it. The principal surnamed Li gave an angry look at the fourth grandfather who had just spoken, and left with a cold snort.

The crowd gradually dispersed.

Along the way, Lu Ciyu held Lin Chi's hand in a hurry, and Lin Chi barely kept up with his pace by running two quick steps.

"Master Lu, what are you in a hurry for?"

Lu Ciyu stopped, looked him over carefully from top to bottom, and said, "I'm in a hurry to have a child."

Lin Chi: " ?!!!!".

In fact, Lu Ciyu obviously didn't want the baby. If it weren't for the problems of this era, he wanted to delay it until he was 30 years old. He was already mentally prepared, but he was still very uncomfortable when he heard others say that.

Some words that Lin Chi didn't say doesn't mean that Lu Ciyu doesn't know.

The brother and girl in the Lu Mansion are not only servants, but more useful for eyes. Even in this village, he also has people who establish trading relationships to pass news for him. But there's no need to let Lin Chi know that it's just adding to his thoughts.

It was fine when they first got married, after all, time was short. In the winter and after the spring, there are several good news in the village one after another, but Lin Chi is still silent... Lu Ciyu is considered to be a famous person in this village, and these people's gossip thoughts are natural It all fell on him and Lin Chi.

It can be seen from every move that Lu Ciyu likes his little husband very much, so why he has no children is worth thinking about.

Like some parts of the modern countryside. The two have no children, and the villagers will not consider whether the husband has any hidden worries, but conditioned reflex to throw all the problems on the other side.

He really tied Lin Chi to his waist as he said. After getting married, the number of times that he was left to act alone was almost a handful. When looking for news. Therefore, Lin Chi knew almost nothing about the mess of dirty words in the village.

However, most of Lu Ciyu's plan has been implemented, and it is not too late to have children now.

Lu Ciyu took him home, Lin Chi followed Xunquan to clean up the things in the carriage, and Lu Ciyu closed the door to flip through the books in the space.

He secretly learned about the production mode of the brothers here, and he was shocked.

It was a caesarean section.

The existence of this kind of gender in this world is very mysterious in itself. Lu Ciyu has always been very curious about how they gave birth to children, but he is not a medical student and can't arrest a few people for research. Knowing that they can conceive children is far more shocking than knowing that It is incredible that the other party needs a caesarean section.

It's no wonder that the birth rate and survival rate of the elder brother are so low. It is completely normal for such a dynasty to have a wound infection or lose his life due to excessive blood loss.

So Mr. Lu turned into Lu counseling in seconds.

He doesn't know anything about medicine himself, and the only knowledge he has is to make a hole in the stomach of a person in order to bandage what he has learned in the last days... It's terrible.

Lu Ciyu flipped through a lot of books in the room, got up, lit a candle, picked up a pen, and copied it one by one according to the font of this dynasty.

In this age where life and death depend entirely on faith, he cannot allow any mistakes.

There are too many books in the space, all he is looking for are hemostasis and infection prevention, as well as some recipes for health, plus two cookbooks. The Simplified Song Dynasty characters were printed out and looked like there were not many words. In fact, he just turned a few pages after copying them for a long time.

The calligraphy is large, and a piece of paper can only write more than 100 characters at most. After a while, a small stack of paper has been piled on the left hand.

Lin Chi came in with a lot of newly bought clothes, all of which were taken by Lu Gongzi to the ready-to-wear shop in the county... Obviously he didn't need them.

The last time Mr. Lu bought him on the street, there were more clothes than the new clothes he had worn in the past 18 years.

Lin Chi wanted to persuade him to save some money every time, but in fact he couldn't be the master of Lu Ciyu at all.

Only in his own business.

Lin Chi moved back and forth several times. He was not very willing to let others into his and Lu Ciyu's house. Anyway, it didn't matter if he had to make a few more trips.

He went in and out four or five times, Lu Ciyu was still sitting there writing, Lin Chi couldn't help but leaned forward curiously: "What is it written?"

"What to pay attention to when giving birth to a child."

Lin Chi stared . Eyes, raised his hand and hammered him - how could Young Master Lu be so embarrassed to say this! Then he turned around and went to pack his things.

"Speaking of which, it's May, we only have those lands, what should we do this year?"

"We're not short of food." What he said was inexplicable, but Lu Ciyu could understand what he meant.

The land between him and Lin Chi was the newly opened wasteland. It was so close to the mountain that Lin Chi didn't know what to plant.

If you plant rice, it is not easy to divert water. The manpower and material resources spent on diverting water are not as cost-effective as buying rice directly in the village. It's too unrealistic to find someone to keep watch day and night when growing vegetables. If the villagers who hired the guards encountered some wild beasts and had an accident, wouldn't this just add trouble to Young Master Lu out of thin air.

"Before entering the county, I found Lin Rong and asked him to hire some people to plant potatoes and sweet potatoes on the land. These things grow underground, and it's fine if they are eaten. After bowing their heads, I asked them to plant some radishes. Don't worry."

Lin Chi was stunned: "How can it be nothing! Potatoes and sweet potatoes won't grow after the sprouts are eaten!"

Lu Ciyu: "Eh????"

"Is it so magical? ?!"

Lin Chi held his forehead and sighed: "It's better for radishes, as long as the roots are there. But potatoes are cut into pieces and then waited to sprout before planting. Of course they won't grow without sprouts."

"Oh oh Oh." The old man from the city, Mr. Lu, looked at the new world: "What if it's not a sprout, but a potato seedling?"

Lin Chi thought for a while: "Maybe it will grow, I guess it will grow slower and not tall. It will be very big."

Lu Ciyu was very surprised: "My God...".

He suddenly realized that this was not the time to feel emotional, and said, "Let's just leave it to fate. We have built a two-layer fence around the ground. If there are still animals who can come in and gnaw it, there is really no way.

" We will keep and eat the good ones after they grow up, and give the rest to the people in the village. Even if they don't grow up, we are not bad for these things."

Lin Chi nodded, with a helpless expression on his face.

Mr. Lu is really... If the men in the village heard this, I'm afraid they would rush up to beat him.

The peasant family regarded the land as their fate, fearing that the harvest would be bad in some year, and it would be as if Lu Ciyu didn't care so much.

"As for the rations, there is nothing to worry about. I have enough food here for us to eat."

Lin Chi was relieved when he remembered that his son Lu would change things.

"Speak up." Lu Ciyu seemed to suddenly remember something.

"I've buried several traps outside the two-layer fence. Just nibble on it. Exchange some potatoes and radishes for pheasants and hares. No matter what we do, we won't lose."

...As expected, Lu Gongzi is the most calculating man. .

"Xunquan said that these trees are growing very well, and some of them failed to recover after transplanting. Brother Rong dug them out and bought new ones to fill."

Lu Ciyu nodded: "Well, this is my departure. I said before."

"Those outside the yard will bear fruit this year, and the young trees that are under age have been planted in the distance. You can see the whole orchard this fall."

Lin Chi nodded, as if Thinking of the scene of the fruit falling on the branches, my eyes are full of joy and anticipation.

"They have all the fruits, when will our fruits bear?" Lu Ciyu tapped his belly with his index finger.

"There are a lot of orange trees planted in the backyard, and I'm still waiting to pick an orange for him."