Chapter 69

Lin Chi was stunned for a moment at the small brush in his hand, and looked up at the small table, the small grill, the folding table and the box of smokeless charcoal that Young Master Lu had taken out at some point. He quietly assembled everything by himself. Now, the slices of meat on the grill are sizzling and oily.

The folding table was full of plates, and they were neatly arranged in several rows. The corners of every two plates were aligned, giving full play to Mr. Lu's obsessive-compulsive habit. Feel comfortable.

Mr. Lu was fiddling with the charcoal under the grill with a long thing like a clip. He clipped a few more pieces in, and then put the clip aside, and turned it with one hand in the blink of an eye. A full plate appeared.

Lin Chi's heart that has been honed has not fluctuated.

He is a little white but not stupid. Young Master Lu did everything behind his back at first. At first, maybe he hid it so tightly that he didn't know it, but then Young Master Lu started to ignore it because he didn't ask more questions. He concealed it, and now he has started to change things completely in front of him...

Lin Chi knew about his ability, and many doubts that he had concealed that he hadn't thought about in the past all surfaced in his mind, just like he used to As I did when removing the quilt, as long as the thread was found, the whole thread would be pulled out.

He picked up the chopsticks Lu Ciyu had just taken out, picked up a piece of meat and placed it on the grill.

He didn't know 90% of the items on the plate, and he couldn't tell the difference between black pepper steak, snowflake beef, three layers of pork, etc., but he would do whatever Young Master Lu gave him.

The two ice cubes in the distance collided again, followed by the unique crisp sound of ice cubes hitting. Although it was windy by the riverside, the temperature had a rare rise on this day, and the sun was shining brightly, and the people who came over to bake were warm.

Lu Ciyu took a bowl and mixed the dipping ingredients and put it in front of Lin Chi. The husband had already figured out the other party's taste after so long.

"I used to go to the mountain with a friend to have a barbecue. It took me a long time to climb to the mountain. The grill was set up and the fire was burning. Unexpectedly, it suddenly started to rain...". Lu Ciyu sighed.

...it's a very unforgettable memory...cough I can't laugh.

Lin Chi pressed down the corners of his lips hard, and made a muffled "um".

His expression couldn't hide anything, Young Master Lu stared at him with dark and unpredictable eyes for a while, and Lin Chi grabbed the meat with chopsticks: "Eat it."

Lu Ciyu felt warm at the end of winter and early spring . Originally, I wanted to take Lin Chi here for a few drinks and stay overnight, but after thinking about it, it was fine.

This kind of thing can be done at any time, not in a day or two. It would be bad if Lin Chi caught a cold because of his willfulness.

No matter how bad it is, there is the platform on the mountain, which is also a good place for a picnic.

------The

climate has warmed up, the ice and snow have melted, and time has come. A few days later, in the early morning, Lin Rong, in the spring, greeted the rising sun, held a small one and led a big one, and knocked on the door of the Lu family again.

Xun Yuan opened the door to meet him and entered the room: "Why are you here? Please come in, the father and the master are waiting in the room."

The puppy who was thrown out of the inner courtyard had already recovered from the injury and rushed at Lin Rong. Coming up, this puppy didn't know what was going on. After leaving the inner courtyard, it mixed well with its clan, and it seemed to have the attitude of being a leader among dogs.

The already quite grown puppy was already familiar with the smell on Lin Rong's body, and he took his "men" to circle around Lin Rong twice, and ran into the inner courtyard barking.

Lu Ciyu heard voices outside the door after a long distance, put down the book, got up, approved a more formal coat, and pushed open the door.

As soon as Lin Rong looked up, she saw Lu Ciyu leaning against the door with her arms folded and squinting slightly at him against the sunlight. Lu Ciyu always said that Lin Chi was white and clean, but he himself was not much better. He was already white and he covered it at home all day long, but he became more delicate.

After all, Lin Rong hadn't seen him take action with his own eyes. Like most people in the village, he felt that Lu Ciyu was a weak scholar.

Maybe he has the concept that the other party can go hunting alone in the mountains, but he will always separate the two people.

"It's still early, has Brother Rong eaten dinner?"

It took almost half an hour to get here from the Lin family, and it would take almost an hour to round up. It was early in the morning, and I didn't know what time Lin Rong got up. .

"I've eaten." Lin Rong lowered his head.

Lu Ciyu raised her eyebrows and raised her eyelids lazily: "Then let's go now?"

Lin Rong clenched his fists: "Thank you."

This is the best day for Lin Rong in recent months. An auspicious day for moving graves.

He didn't know how long he had been grinding at home and in the house. The old man, who seemed to be quite reasonable, would not let Lin Rong's husband enter the ancestral grave of the Lin family. Seeing that the auspicious day was getting closer, Lin Rong had no choice but to I went to the mountain to find a place with good feng shui.

The gentleman who looked at Feng Shui and the things to be prepared had already prepared.

This winter, Lu Ciyu hardly saw Lin Rong, because he went to the town to work for others. In winter, the price of labor is much more expensive, and two days' wages can cover three days in summer.

Aunt Hui felt distressed that her son had put some money in privately for him. Although it was not much, she and Li Zheng had worked so hard to save it. But Lin Rong himself is the father of two children, and he has no face to ask his parents to give him money to settle his deceased husband. how many times.

After saving for a winter, he finally saved enough money, and seeing that the time was approaching, he came to Lu Ciyu.

There is no Feng Shui master in their village, and the one Lin Rong looked for is in a neighboring village.

He had discussed it with Lu Ciyu before. He first used his carriage to pick up his husband from a neighboring village, and then a few people went to Yuanjia Village to move the grave.

The back and forth are not far away, and Lin Rong doesn't want to bother Lu Ciyu to trouble him. But he had asked a few people who had ox carts before, and they all thought they were unlucky and unwilling to lend it out, so he had no choice but to ask Lu Ciyu.

Lu Ciyu wanted to help him before, but giving money directly would be a bit hurtful. Now that he has something he can do, he will naturally not refuse.

The three adults and the two children went out together, and the carriage had been cleaned up and was waiting for the arrival of several people.

There was another full-grown horse beside the carriage, with a familiar figure sitting on it.

Lin Rong took a closer look: "Brother Lu? Are you back?"

It was Lu Guixi.

To say that Lu Guixi came back at the right time.

At that time, Lu Ciyu was worried about Lin Chi's affairs. In fact, it was taboo for brothers and girls to move the grave here, but it was only taboo and there was no clear rule that they could not participate.

However, Lin Rong and the other men who helped were somewhat disapproved of this. Let's not talk about the unwarranted ghosts and ghosts, and just say the most straightforward and hurtful words - Lin Chi can't do anything, and if he goes, it will take up space.

Originally, there could not be a few people in the car, and Lu Ciyu really didn't want to be separated from Lin Chi. He originally wanted to drop by Yuanjia Village to record the road. Go...he still remembers the way of wool.

Not to mention this Lu Ciyu can't do without Lin Chi.

He originally thought that it would be a big deal to let Lin Rong drive away the carriage and stay in the house with his daughter-in-law.

Pushing open the door of the inner courtyard, Lu Guixi just happened to turn over and dismount beautifully, when he saw Lu Ciyu saying, "I'm back."

This was the end of the matter.

Lu Guixi came back and brought an extra horse. With Lu Ciyu's ignorance of horses, it can be seen that this adult horse is several levels higher than the young horse sent by Xue Yu.

Immediately, he carried two bags whose weight was unclear at first glance, and was easily carried by Lu Guixi one by one into his own room.

Lu Guixi is really a very talkative person. When he mentioned the matter of moving the grave to him, the other party agreed without thinking about it. Instead, Lin Chi worried for a long time whether he had something to say when he went unmarried.

But Lu Guixi is married or not... Both Lin Chi and Lu Ciyu are very gossipy.

Lu Ciyu didn't know that person either, so he only had a general understanding of that person's character, and this understanding was still limited to the folk legends that had been passed down from person to person.

The credibility of the news in this place in ancient times was really too low, and neither of them were gossip people.

Having said that, the fact that Lu Guixi brought an extra horse was obviously not within Lin Rong's consideration, which was definitely a pleasant surprise.

Lin Rong took the lead in getting on the carriage, then turned around and carried the child in, until the three of them entered the carriage and searched the spring before twitching the whip.

Lu Guixi quietly got on the horse and followed him.

Lu Ciyu took advantage of the hidden compartment of the carriage to pull out a few packets of snacks from the space: "You may be hungry after eating in the morning. Brother Rong might as well fill your stomach first."

Lin Rong didn't know if Lu Ciyu was watching. what went wrong. He has been thinking about this in his heart for the past few days, he couldn't eat anything, and he didn't even move a mouthful in the morning, and he didn't know what to do after taking the snacks.

"Brother Rong, if you don't eat it, give it to the children." The child who

cried out of breath when he was away from his father also grew up a lot, and a child is a creature that looks the same every day.

Lin Chi held him in his arms and weighed him. In the end, he was not close to Lin Chi. The child struggled to climb down and walked towards Lin Rong with his short legs. ...".

As a child, he doesn't know anything.

Lin Rong stretched out his hand and put a snack in his mouth, he hugged his father's hand and "giggled".

The older one gave Lu Ciyu the impression of being precocious when they met for the first time. He also knew the destination of the trip, so he sat sullenly and didn't speak.

Lu Ciyu touched his head, and by the way handed the child something to eat, which he regarded as a treasure and stuffed into his arms.

"Why don't you eat?" Lu Ciyu asked him.

"I think, I want to keep it for Daddy to eat...". The child quickly lowered his head, as if afraid that Lu Ciyu would be blamed.

Lu Ciyu suddenly didn't know what to say, leaned on Lin Chi's shoulder and lifted a corner of the curtain, and watched the outside world go by quickly.