ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Advanced Nurturing High School Database

Name — Kakeru Ryuuen
Class — First Year, Class S (UPDATED)
Student ID — S01T004721
Club Affiliations — None
Date Of Birth — 20th October

Evaluation :
Academic Ability — C
Intelligence — B
Decision Making — B-
Physical Ability — B
Cooperativeness — E

Comments From The Interviewer :
A boy with a rash attitude and bad temper. However, even beneath the rough and battered exterior, there is a lot of potential. He also has the ability to rally those around him. Hence, he has been placed in Class C.

Notes From Homeroom Instructor (1) :—
He has established himself as the self-proclaimed leader of the Class. The class is more or less going along with it, even though it is comparable to a dictatorship. But it cannot be denied that results have been satisfactory.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

( Takeyama POV )

It's 23rd January.

The day of the fated Deduction Exam.

Honestly, I'm not prepared for this at all. I haven't even given the exam much thought. None of us in our class are prepared, actually. We didn't sit down and talk this through. We're going into this unarmed, an impromptu examination.

A very detailed email had been sent to the four of us Proctors the night before, highlighting all the important aspects of being a Proctor. There was nothing other than a long document filled with rules and regulations, so one little read through it was more than enough.

I slowly walked towards the academic building. The streets were empty — not a single first year was seen. It's quite obvious, no one wanted to be late on the day of the Special Exam after all. Class S is different.

I walked up the stairs, and found myself standing outside the door to Class 1-D, Ryuuen's former class. After bracing myself for what was about to come, I slid the door open, and walked in without wasting any time.

Sakagami-sensei was at the podium, and he stopped almost as soon as I walked in. Everyone in the class had their jaws drop down when they saw me. A few looked like they were trying to say something, but the words were stuck in their throat.

Sakagami-sensei knew the drill, so he stepped aside from the podium, allowing me to take centerstage.

A thorough view of the class followed.

Most of them were staring at me with wide eyes, unable to process what was going on. Most of them had probably not yet figured out that I was the Proctor assigned to their class, but they'll catch onto that soon enough.

"Good morning guys. I'm Keisuke Takeyama, Class 1-S. I'll be your Proctor for today's Special Exam."

The class erupted.

"Wait, what!?" Ibuki was the first one to scream out. "What the hell is this shit!? What do you mean you're our Proctor!?"

"Exactly what it means, Ibuki. I'm the Proctor for Class 1-D. I'll be handling everything in this Examination, per se. Each member of Class S is a Proctor to another class, so there's no need to be alarmed."

"B-but, this is unfair!" Ishizaki yelled. "Why is Class S given so much benefit!? They get to literally choose everything in this Exam!"

I massaged my temples, my patience running thin. "I don't, Ishizaki. There's a bunch of set guidelines that I'm meant to follow, and I'll follow them to the letter. Sakagami-sensei is here to check for any misconduct on my part anyways. Plus, I have a voice recorder with me, given directly by the Council. It will record the entire Special Exam discussion, from start to finish. So there is no way I can manipulate my statements. So, if we can get started?"