ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Classes for the day had finally ended. I was packing my bags when there was a knock on the classroom door.

A red-haired girl stared at me with a wide smile, and she waved at me cutely. I facepalmed.

"The hell are you doing here?"

"I can go wherever I want to, okay!?"

The rest of Class S stared at the new entrant with dumbfounded expressions.

Except for Sakayanagi, who seemed like she was having an orgasm.

"Oh, so you're here now," Sakayanagi said warmly. "What a pleasant surprise."

Ichika deadpanned. "Huh? Who're you?"

"My apologies. My name is Arisu Sakayanagi. And if I'm not mistaken, you're Ichika Amasawa, right? You're Keisuke's little sister."

"Eh? Why do so many people know me? Nii-san, you're kinda weird," Ichika said with a 'bleh' sound effect.

"Shut up, freak."

"Don't call me a freak!"

Inside the class, Ryuuen was staring as though he had seen something extremely funny. "Huh, would you look at that? We've got a repeat of Suzune and her precious nii-san."

"Shut up, Ryuuen. No one asked you," I deadpanned. Ryuuen merely let out a deranged grin at my direction.

"Loli called her 'Amasawa'. You guys ain't related?"

"How does it matter to you?"

"Just asking, just asking....." Ryuuen whistled. I ignored the magenta-haired boy.

Ichika walked into the classroom to the stares of the rest of the students in the class. "Hmm? How come there's only seven benches here?"

I raised an eyebrow. "We've got some issues, Ichika. It's better you don't poke your nose in this."

"Aww, come on! Why do you gotta be that mean?!" Ichika wailed. "We've got only four classes, ya know? You guys got five."

Ichinose cocked her head interestingly. "Only four classes in the First Year? Which class are you in, Amasawa-san?"

"Class A," she replied nonchalantly. "And what do you mean, 'only four classes'? Are there supposed to be more?"

Ichinose immediately corrected herself. "Oh, don't mind me at all, Amasawa-san. You do notice that there are five classes on this floor, correct?"

"Course I did. I saw that like, on the first day," Ichika waved Ichinose off. "But the way you phrased it seemed to me as though you were expecting five classes in the First Year too, senpai."

I quietly listened to the conversation that Ichika and Ichinose were having. It was quite obvious that Ichinose would not be able to keep up with Ichika's extreme deduction and analytical skills. I could easily see the pressure that Ichika was slowly generating upon Ichinose, as though she wanted to control the conversation completely.

"Now now, Ichika. That isn't important, is it?" I asked. "What is important is what you're doing here."

"Huh? Come on, I already told you!" Ichika barked. "I can go anywhere I want to, whenever I want to, okay!?"

"But there must be a reason you've come here, right? Surely you didn't come here just to show me your face."

"Heh~~ I came just to show you my face."

"Seriously?"

"Yup! I'm bored, is all," Ichika twirled her pigtails around. I facepalmed.

"Say, Amasawa-san. Would you like to go grab a coffee with me at The Pallet? There's some things that I would like to talk to you about, after all," Sakayanagi asked with an ethereal smile. Ichika raised an eyebrow in suspicion.