'Chapter 10'

There has been a time skip at least 5 months forwards. They have been exported from America to France and they are making there way across Europe. They haven't remembered their names yet but they will*, she calls him Winter and he calls her Widow. They are trusting each other more and more. 

I hope you are enjoying the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had been hiding out in a small apartment in the outer skirts of Paris, since both Winter and I knew French it was easy for us to hide out. They are still on the hunt for us but they are still searching Washington so they have a while before they realized that we left the country.

I sat on our small balcony overlooking the small street of France, they had a market on today and Winter and I had arrived back from it. I sat in an oversized hoodie hugging my knees. I was gently humming the lullaby to myself when Winter came over and placed a warm cup of tea in front of me. I looked up and he sat next to me and took out a small screen.

"I stole this from someone's pocket, I see nearly everyone around us use one of these so I thought it could be useful." He put it on the table and I picked it up. I used my technology skills that they Red Room had taught me and somehow hacked into the phone. It opened up to a screen and I showed it to Winter. He nodded his head.

"Wow," He mumbled. I looked up on the search bar search and a small blue icon showed up on the screen, I clicked on it and typed into the spacebar, Winter Soldier Attack on DC. and searched it. I clicked onto the nearest link and read the news article out loud.

"On the third of April, in Washington DC an organization named HYDRA attacked a base on the waterline causing mass destruction. 3 large hovercrafts lifted from beneath the lake to soon then be shot down by each other, the president saying he knew nothing of it. The assassin known the 'Winter Soldier' was spotted there and is still on the run, him and his accomplice known as the 'Winter Widow' are still on the run as fugitives. If spotted please call 000 and do not approach. They are highly dangerous and police and the CIA and FBI are tracking them down." I stopped. and scrolled further down seeing an article on Black Widow.

"During the attack of DC the Avenger, Black Widow, released multiple files about two secret organizations, HYDRA and SHIELD revealing multiple information. These files at the moment are still online but government organizations are trying to take them down." I quickly tap to the search bar.

"Winter! Black Widow dumped all of HYDRA and SHIELD's secrets onto the internet. We could go through the files and maybe find our own.

I finally found my file and one one Winter. I read the identity out loud.

"Winter, I found one on me." I turned to him and smiled.
"Hi, I'm Lillianna Melora, I am from Ukraine and I was born in 1989 making me 27 years old." I paused recalculating and then looked at him and he nodded his head. 

"I don't feel 27 years old." I mumbled. "I tried to count my years and I only counted fourteen."

"Do you remember being put in the chamber?" He questioned. I nodded, remembering the feeling of ice freezing over me, my body shivering at the thought. 
"Yes," I mumbled. 
"They froze you, they did it to me all of the time. That's how I am probably still alive."

"You technically are 27 years old but they froze you so you feel younger." I read my file further and that is when it clicked. 

I was born in 1989 and when I turned 4 I was taken into the red room. I was trained to be a widow for 8 years until I selected for the Winter Widow Program. That was when I was frozen. I was frozen for 20 years. For the next 2 years I was trained to be a soldier and for the past 3 I was out, performing missions.