'Chapter 33'

I walked through the school and to my locker. I opened my locker and stuffed my bag and other things I didn't really need inside. I felt someone by my shoulder and turned my head to see Peter.

"Hey, Lily." He smiled, his eyes turning to my cheek.

"What happened." I looked around to see no Ned or MJ before answering.

"Mission, last night mostly successful." He nodded.
"Cool, well see you in class." I nodded and smiled.

I walked to homeroom and found MJ talked reluctantly to a boy. I walked over and sat down in the seat next to hers and smiled at her.

"Ah, just in time. New Kid." The boy looked young, I watched as he grabbed a card out of his pocket and offered it to me.

"I'm Flash, the only hot and popular boy you should be talking to, your really pretty you know that right?" I took the card he shoved basically into my face and looked at it.

'Flash Thompson, call me up ladies.' It read followed by his phone number.

"Uh thanks, I'm sure that if your so popular you should have no trouble finding someone that's actually interested with you." I gave the card back and smiled up at him as he shrugged it off and walked away.

"Jeez, that was harsh but your totally right, he's a jack ass." She answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in class next to Peter, I sat facing the board as the teacher was writing something, our new assessment. 'A Moment in Time that Defined you'.

"You have two weeks to create a speech about a moment in time that defined you. It can be as simple as going to school. Making new friends, moving schools, moving countries or houses. And if your life is really boring, then go out and make a moment that defins you." He smiled and sat down in his chair.

"The checklist for your speech is on your One Note please get to work, this will count for 70% of your grade." He nodded. Peter turned to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I smiled as I saw Bucky's truck out the front and I happily said goodbye to Peter and walked over to his car. I got to the door and climbed inside.

"Hey Doll, how was school?" He asked.

"It was good."

"Good? What's on your mind I can tell." He pulled out of the drive pool and started the way home.

"There's an assessment in which I need to talk about a moment in time that defined me. What the hell am I supposed to write about? What when I killed a bunch of people? when I graduated after killing every girl in my class? Breaking away from an organization that trained me to be a murder? If I say any of these things they are going to turn me in or something, I'm already the weird kid because I took down the gym teacher after a self defence lesson." I through my head back into the seat.

"Well, wait you what? Took down a teacher?" His eyes widening.

"Yeah, accidently." I continued. He starred at me waiting for me to continue.

"He used me as an example, I was commenting on this class to the girl next to me when he called me down. I looked back for one second and he faked a punch towards me and my instincts kicked in before my actual head and he was on the floor in a head lock before I knew it." I explained. He sighed, slightly clenching the steering wheel.

"It's alright, Lillianna it's okay. We just have to be a tiny bit more on top of thinks like this." He smiled and I nodded.

"Back on topic, there has to be one thing that defined you." He asked. I sat and questioned myself, when was one thing that defined me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in the couch my phone in my hand. Peter was texting me. We had exchanged numbers so we could chat, since we were somewhat the same.

                                 'Spider Boy'

'What we're you thinking about doing for our English assignment?'

                                           'I'm still not sure yet,                            how about you?'

'Don't know either, what are you doing?'

"Who's Peter?" I looked up and Sam looming over me eyes glued to my screen. He raised his eyebrows while stuffing a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"Peter? The spider kid, you should know him."
"Right, right the kid. You ready for movie night?" I nodded looking around just to see me and Sam sitting in the couch.

"Where's Yelena?" I asked.
"She's having a sister's night with Nat." I nodded my head.

"Which movie are we gonna watch?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The next morning)
"Come on hit me," Steve called. I held my hands up defensively. I ran at him swinging my arm around before dodging his punch and kicking him in the chest landing on my feet before swiping his legs from beneath him. I quickly rode to my feet and stood over him.

"Hit you? That good enough?" Puffing Steve stood up and nodded his head. I walked over to grab a drink when I got called back.

"Come on one more round you can do it." I sighed before turning about fully to see him coming for me. He pushed me back going for another hit in which I stumbled back to dodge.

My back against the wall he was in front of me about to land another hit. I quickly grabbed into his shoulders and used my feet to propel myself. I used that motion to top myself over Steve.

I rolled forwards on the ground and turned around to him. I jumped to my feet and watched as he slowly approached me. He threw a kick so I kicked his leg out making him fall into his knees. I then quickly spun around and went to kick him in the face but he caught my foot and tugged it forwards making my also fall. He pulled it forwards before flipping my over again so I landed on my back with a thud.

I let out a groan and looked as Steve stood in front of me with his hand out. I turned to the doorway and saw Sam and Bucky standing there. I took his hand as he pulled me up and I walked towards my water bottle.

"How was training?" Bucky asked.
"Good she's good, using new techniques." Bucky turned towards me, a question in his eye.
"New techniques? Like what?"
"Oh nothing really, just thinking on the spot. I going to shower." I walked out of the room and to entered the elevator and went to my floor, walking to the bathroom and turning on the shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note
New chapters coming through, I'm in holidays now and I have nothing to do besides binge watch Never Have I Ever and soon to be Secret Invasion!! Enjoy