'Chapter 40'

I put in my comms and secured the right channel. It was go time. I stood up and secured my weapon before diving into the cold sea water. The boat could only get us so close without being spotted. We all swam as silent as possible towards the ship before waiting as Steve climbed aboard. Me and Yelena floated in the water as we waited for Steve to give us the all clear. I heard a splash and saw as a man fall from the side of the ship and fell into the water. I turned to Yelena and nodded before we clambered on to dry off as much as we could before we continued. I heard an agent coming so I ducked down beneath a crate pulling Yelena with me.

"Steve you got in coming." I called into comms. We waited silently, hearing silence as Steve worked.

"Alright, base is clear. Mission is a go be safe." I stood up straight and nodded to Yelena before grabbing my blade out of my other thigh holster and holding it in my hand. I stalked towards the main part of the ship where my target was. Silently walking through the hallways and holding my breath as I heard footsteps.

"Sir, the agents on the deck aren't responding." I heard them talking.

"Bring one other agent and you go and check on them, make sure the widows are secure, we need to deliver them to his boat in two days." Another man ordered. I heard two sets of footsteps start walking in my direction. I quickly looked around and saw a cupboard with holes I could use. I jumped at my chance and got into the cupboard and shut the metal door. I held my breath as the two agents walked into the small hallway.

I waited until one of them past and then kicked my leg making the metal door bang into the face of the second man, making him fall to the ground unconscious. I then used my blade to stab the throat of the man in front and caught him before he fell the ground. I gently released him and he fell with a small thud. I looked around making sure I wasn't seen before dragging the two bodies into the cupboard and shutting the door. I then continued.

I needed to get to the level above to get to the main deck. I looked around and saw there were no windows on the right side and grabbed the bars and looked up. If I stood on the bar I could jump and pull myself up to the level above.

I sighed and balanced myself on the bar before jumped up and grabbing onto the bar above and pulling myself up. I rolled underneath the bar and stood up. I got my widow shockers ready and continued stalking down the hallway. I saw a man in the reflection of the window on the front of the ship and waited until he walked around the corner. Grabbing his large gun and hitting him in the face before shocking him with the widow shocker he collapsed onto the bar, gripping onto it before I pushed him over the edge and into the water.

I turned around and got hit in the face making me fall to the floor. I looked up to see a girl about a year older then me about to kick me in the stomach. I caught her foot and used my legs to swing myself around knocking her to the ground and I rolled to get on top of her. I then used my dispenser on my left hand to hit her with the gas. I held her down as she looked around confused until making eye contact with me.

"Shush, your okay now. You have to help me free the others okay? We have to be quiet." She nodded and I jumped up offering her a hand.
"Follow me, I'll do the fighting but you have to lead me to where the others are?" I instructed her.

"They're in the main room on the second level." She informed me. I nodded and walked around the corner. I turned and saw a staircases going down. I then heard scurrying footsteps and saw a group of three turned around the corner. I didn't think I just jumped down the stairs for the first man. I kicked him as hard as I could in the chest making him fall backwards, falling on top of the two other men behind him. I grabbed a metal pole that was on a table and used it to hit the men knocking them unconscious.