Bonus Ending Vol. 1.5

-----From the author: You can skip the Bonus ending or read the following delicious bonus super short story:

Now, hours away, Captain Stardessa; sets the ship to auto-pilot. With closed eyes she leans back on the chair letting out a heavy sigh of relief.

"Those space punks, ruined everything," said Stardessa. "I'm just lucky this cruiser actually had enough battery and two freaking Ace Grade boosters."

Opening her eyes, she looks directly above her, and notices a small photo tapped to the ceiling.

"What's this?" she reached and pealed the photo gently because it looked to be placed there just as so. "Cute baby. Who are the other two kids? Did this pilot have kids? No this photo is old, and those space punks were my age. Oh there's a date on it. 22 yara ago on this very day. Oh I see, there's a lot of wreckage in the background. They must have been on planet Meji and were rescued."

She pockets the photo and proceeds to rummage through drawers and compartments. She finds snacks and bottles of water in the oddest places as if hidden or for emergencies only. Starving, she rips into all snacks and chugs the water.

"Ok there's gotta be something to eat here beside galfandy jerky," said Stardessa pulling the last compartment open. Buckets of crystals tumble out as she jumps back and raises an eyebrow as to what it is. "Holy crap! There's gotta be over 10,000 verde crystals in here!"

-----From the Author: So in short, 10,000 verde crystals in her edge of the Galaxy are about twenty credits each. They normally go for 1 credit each on the opposite edge of the Galaxy.