A Prologue to Space Space

Today marks the year 18 B3. Or in Espacio language, which is the unified space language, The Yara is 18 B3. The Galactic Colonization began when a space observation team accidently slipped into a Warp Star that catapulted them 5 months' worth of travel distance. They then made an emergency landing on a planet that had similar life qualities to Earth. Today, that planet is called Hermes. It took that space team almost 1 whole yara to figure out that the crystals, and ore on Hermes were usable resources. Using these resources to fortify and fuel their ship, they were able to come back to earth, and later; venture safely to Hermes. That was over 3000 yara ago.

There have been wars, colonies rise, colonies fall, overhauled governments, and plenty of advances in technologies. Uugh, I can't list it all. We do get instant Wi-Fi anywhere. Driving age starts at 10. Earth sci-fi movies do not hold up to the real beauty of the universe. Sci-fi movies are at an all-time high by the way. In case you were wondering, NO ALIENS! Spoilers. There have been numerous discoveries of wildlife but humans are still the highest form of intelligent life. Some species have also been tamed to become household pets through advanced genetic recoding. Yea, science went there. I will say though Doctor Who did get a lot of science engineering right. Oh, we do have cybernetics but nothing like Robot Cop or Terminator. We tried that the first 100 yara, didn't work out with crime rate.

Music and fandom did survive the initial trip from earth. Today's movies and music can go up to 5D. Space Punk, and house music is my fav! Cool thing though; all music, movies, books, and video games ever made on earth are free to download! There has never been a better time for the fandom.

The Unity Space Stations is on their 4th king in only 20 yaras. Please vote, it really helps! SPACE, has had the works since The Trinity Nations reformed into The Unity Space Nations. And though things are great, I can't speak for Helios 7 or the Onyx Center. Though we have been at peace with them, that part of space is a bit more rural, but they do have a pretty city or two in the vast of all that.

Identification is always required, but if you ever lose that, we recommend having your link watches fully charged. That way you can easily; be identified, be located, and of course easily purchase goods and services without having to exchange physical currencies.

And that concludes our seminar of the Warp Star Timeshare Enterprises. Are there any questions, concerns, or sudden outburst of excitements?

"No. I mean yes," said Ricutsu, "so because I attended the full day seminar, do I get a free days' worth of Warp Star passes?"

"Yes," replied the seminar host, with very little life in her eyes now. She knew his next question.

"And those passes can go towards a full day's warp towards the Onyx Center?"

"Yup, which also means I get no commission because clearly you aren't going to buy the timeshare."

"You know what," said Ricutsu, leaning in from his seat, "I'm thinking about it, but I might need time on my trip to think about it."

"Clearly it's not because your cheap or broke,"

"Yup, yea, I mean my checking and savings are having transfer issues-"

"Here's your one days' worth pass and I'm blocking your account,"

"Hey wo wo. I hope you know, I'm a newly certified C Class,"

"Honestly- you were cuter when you weren't a Space Fighter,"

"So, you're saying there's a chance?"

"Zilch,"