Space Space Vol. 1.3

With nothing but dead space around them- no but like literally they were in a mortifying battlefield. Ships cut into salami chips. Dead droids and humans were floating in silence. Dozens of cargo ships with manga, and comic book distributor logos were shredded near the warp gate. The cause for Comics and Manga delays revealed. You know what! It's getting kind of graphic so let's just say Ricutsu had a plan to work with his surroundings.

"Alright team," said Ricutsu, "I've compiled a little file called, lets Joltron this thang. Once you get it uploaded to your desktops, run it in on a new app I'll send called, Space Space."

"Seriously?" asked Neno.

"Stop being so discouraging," said Foe.

"Our lives are on the line and we are calling it Joltron," said Neno, "I know of the show, but last time I counted there was three of us and five Joltron ships."

"Plus Droidio," said Foe. "Yeah, so Ricu, explain the part how we don't die. You know like skip to the fun part."

"Ok I've scanned everything in this warzone, and we got two options for survival," said Ricutsu. "Option uno! We use those droids to gather a couple of working attachments to our ships. We build a makeshift Joltron. Blast our way to the war vessel hangar. Crank open the hangar. And then we go all space revolution on their ass."

"Space revolutions have a history of losses," said Droidio.

"Err well wrong choice of words but what do you want? My comedy stand up show was cancelled twice now," said Ricutsu.

"You think we can fight our way to the command post of that war vessel?" asked Neno.

"If there's one thing I always travel with, it's my base fighter gear and ionic sonic blades. Oh, and my gravity pulser boots. If they don't meet us head on at the hangar- we dive straight for their armory. I couldn't scan the inside of it but I found an old outline of one. Their war armory is most likely right in that same loading bay. Pilots would take what they need, get on their ship, and then wham- fly right out into a battlefield. They fight like that all the time. We just have to gamble that it's right there."

"What's option two?" asked Foe.

"Before you continue, I do have my draco gauntlets with me," said Neno. "They are at mid charge. Without base armor, I could probably last a good twenty-five minutes of straight blasting. That is if we get Ricutsu to run around and slice and dice. And of course, Droidio and Foe to be our field guides."

"IF- we pick option one," said Foe, "I do have everything I need except for weapons on me. Droidio on the other hand does have his base blasters and maybe just two shots of sniper tranquilizer- somewhere around here. I wasn't expecting us to be in a warzone, sorry."

"Droidio can ask our new droid friends to HOOK ME UP," said Droidio.

"He does know he's a droid to right?" said Neno, looking out his left side window where Foe was parked next to him. "Right Foe?"

"Option two," said Ricutsu, "we fake our deaths right here. Jump out of our ships and maybe float away using a makeshift cargo dolly. Now the schematics aren't ready, but it should be completely undetectable if we power down our own gear and Droidio."

"And option three?" asked Neno, changing into some rugged clothing, and then putting on his space suit.

"There was a three?" asked Foe.

"Oh c'mon," said Neno, "we've been playing Super Last Fairy Fighters for almost ten yara now. Ricutsu always has a plan to win that's just off the walls bonkers."

"Option three is really up to Droidio," said Ricutsu. "If we download Droidio's ai into those other simple droids; Droidio can distract the war vessel from the other side. While the Droidio droids are distracting them, we fly to their hangar in our makeshift Joltron. Blast the hangar open and grab the gear we need, and make our way to the command post."