the date.

Fuckshit was throwing a little party at his house, nothing crazy but with a few people invited. After Olivia had gotten ready she went to knock on Ryders door but no one answered, not even his mom were home. She guessed that he had left early, so she made the walk over to Fuckshits house. When she knocked on the door it was Ray that opened, maybe the host was occupied.

"Yo!" Ray dabbed her up and she closed the front door after her.

"Am I the last one here?" Olivia could hear music from the livingroom mixed with people talking.

"Pretty much. So you ready to meet your date?"

She was nervous because she knew nothing about the guy they had set her up with. She had tried getting more information from the them but they kept quiet and enjoyed seeing her suffering. She had barely gotten anything down for dinner as her stomach felt like it was upsidedown.

"Ugh, I'm nervous. I don't know if I trust your matchmaking skills."

"You'll be fine." Ray put an arm over her shoulders and dragged her with him towards the livingroom. She thought that maybe she should've gotten a drink before she went there, to calm the nerves a little but it was too late.

Her eyes scanned the room to see who were there. Estee and her friends were there and then she saw a group of guys she didn't recognize. She guessed her secret date would be one of them. She then turned her gaze towards the couch where she saw Fourthgrade... and Amber. Olivias heart sank but she should've expected it. 

"I'll introduce you to him." Ray said and she nodded. She took her eyes off her bestfriend and looked over at the group of guys instead.

"Yo Nico!" Ray said and one guy with dark wavy hair turned around. He was a good looking guy with a nice smile. 

"This is Liv." 

"I've heard a lot about you." Nico said as his smile widened. He held out his hand for her to shake and she took it.

"Only good things I hope?"

"Of course!" Ray replied with a cheeky smile and they laughed.

"I'm gonna go pick out a new CD, I'll leave you to it." And with those words, Ray was gone and they were alone to talk.

"So how do you know Ray and Fuckshit?" Olivia asked him curiously.

"I met them at the skatepark when we were like ten and then we started skating together. Then I've met the rest of the guys last year."

"Why are you not skating together anymore?"

"I moved further south a few years ago. I do come back around for breaks and stuff though to see them." Olivia had heard Ray and Fuckshit talk about an old friend they used to skate with but she didn't remember his name but it was probably Nico.

"So how do you know them?" Nico asked back, leaning in closer so his voice could be heard over the music.

"I uh... They were friends of a friend and eventually we all just started hanging."

"Ah I see. Oh shit I forgot to ask, do you want a drink?" 

"That would be nice." She replied with a smile as she followed Nico into the kitchen. 

"Pick your poison." He said and she looked around at the bottles scattered on the kitchen counter.

" He said and she looked around at the bottles scattered on the kitchen counter