the back door.

It was the day after they had talked things through. Now they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend, they just needed to tell their friends that. Olivia and Ryder stood by the backdoor at Motors. They had talked a lot about how they should break the news to them, it was hard because no matter how they did it, there wouldn't really be a perfect time.

Olivia was nervous but she had no reason to be, their friends would be happy. Shocked at first but then happy.

"One last kiss for good luck?" Fourthgrade asked with a cheeky smile

"Guess it couldn't hurt..." A smile played on her lips before she leaned in. Olivia pressed her lips against his but before she could lean in further, she heard a voice beside them.

"What the fuck?" It was Fuckshit who had opened the back door to smoke. Quickly the two of them separated, feeling like they had been caught in the act.

"Shit, was that why you blew off Amber last night?"

"Yeah..." Ryder wrapped her arm around Olivia to pull her closer. He wanted her to know that he was serious when he said he wanted to be with her.

"Y'all make me confused as fuck." They couldn't help but laugh at his comment. It probably looked like they changed opinions like they changed socks but it was a long time coming for them. They all went inside and Fuckshit wasted no time telling on them.

"I just caught Liv and Fourthgrade making out!"

"What?" Ruben said, eyebrows raised as he looked at them.

"I fucking knew it!" Ray went up to them and put his arms over their shoulders.

"Two friends can't be around each other that much without wanting to fuck." He continued and Olivia felt her cheeks turning red.

"Come on man..." Ryder said, getting out of Ray's grip to sit down on the couch.

"Just keep that disgusting couple shit behind closed doors, alright?" Ruben said.

"Why? You don't wanna see us makeout?" Olivia teased, leaning against the back of the couch.

Stevie and Fourthgrade laughed while Ruben pretended to throw up. They would all get used to the two of them being together eventually.

They all decided to go out back and skate. The boys grabbed their boards but Olivia went and sat down in the shade. Ryder filmed the boys as they all tried to impress in front of the camera. Ray eventually skated up to her and sat down, drinking from his water bottle.

"So you and Fourthgrade?" He asked, turning to look at her.

"Yup.."

"Why didn't you say anything before?"

"I don't know... I felt like I would jinx it or... make things awkward. I didn't know if he felt anything for me, you know? And then he started seeing Amber."

"So that was why you wanted us to set you up on a date."

"Yeah... I felt bad for stringing Nico along."

"Don't worry. I talked to him at the party and he said that he thought you had eyes on someone else but he wouldn't tell who."

"Well I was drunk and I kinda broke down, so I told him about it all."

"Damn, Nico get's the tea and I don't?" Ray said with a chuckle, nudging her with his elbow. They were silent for a moment and looked over at Ryder and his camera.

"You love him?"

"I do... A lot." Even though they just got together, she couldn't deny her love for him. Olivia had always loved him but things were different now.

"And I can tell he feels the same so I'm rooting for y'all." Ray's words caused her to smile.

The day went by as they stayed at Motors. They skated, watched some skate clips and helped out a few customers. Just a normal day. Ryder and Olivia went home a little earlier, walking hand in hand until they got to his empty house.

Olivia moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He was quick to put his arms around her, pulling her close. There was something so comforting to have him close and to feel the smell of his perfume on his shirt.

"I hope you're staying here tonight." He said, pulling back slightly.

"Of course, where else would I be?"

Ryder leaned down and connected their lips, which caused butterflies in her stomach. Kisses turned more hungry and eventually Olivia started pulling at his shirt. He pulled back and grabbed a hold of his shirt, pulling it over his chest and exposing his torso. Lips are quickly pressed against each other again and hands wander. Together they moved slowly towards his bed. She laid down and he moved on top of her. It was clear that they both had been waiting for it.

Then they heard a knock on his bedroom door and they turned into stone, first looking at each other and then at the door.

"I'm home, have you eaten?" It was Ryder's mom's voice. When she turned the knob, he quickly got off Olivia and she sat up.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here Liv." Even though she was still dressed, she felt embarrassed looking up at his mom.

"We we're just..." He started explaining but he couldn't come up with anything more to say but his mother interrupted him.

"Have you eaten?" Both teenagers shook their heads in response.

"Okay, I'll make something. I'll let you know when it's done." With a smile she closed the door after her.

"Oh my god..." Olivia whispered and fell back on the bed, as Ryder came and sat down next to her.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know she would be home." He started but she just bursted out in laughter.

It was a horrible situation but it was also very funny. It didn't take long until he started laughing too. It was easier to laugh at it then be embarrassed.

"Food's ready!" They heard a moment later and Olivia turned her head to look at him with a grin.

"You better get your shirt back on."