Stalkers in the Shadows

Everyone arrived back at the UA dorms early Saturday evening, and found Burnin, their teacher, completely somber. She was never like that without a reason. Due to this, Mina, the most forward when it comes to emotions, asked, "What's wrong?"

The flaming green haired hero sighed, before telling them, "Well... Midoriya and his mother were both attacked by a villain today."

"WHAT?!" Sadako shouted, above everyone else. Of course she would be the most affected by this. Shoving everyone aside roughly with her telekinesis, the Onryo went to the front of the crowd. She looked up to Burnin's lowered gaze. "What happened?!"
"Izuku went home, but a villain with a transformation quirk had captured his mother... then... attempted to kill him, from what I understand. He's been out ever since he got back, but Inko explained everything. Due to this... he will be unable to participate in the Sports Festival."

After a moment of silence, the raven haired ghost asked, "Can I go see him?"
"You can see him in the morning, Yamamura." The tired teacher replied, with sympathetic eyes. "He'll be awake by then. At least that's what RG says." To everyone she sighed, "Everyone should get some rest. Tomorrow's your last day before the Sports Festival, and you'll all need to be at your best!"

"Right." The Onryo grumbled, before heading up to Izuku's room, and everyone was sympathetic with her. They had been closer than anyone else had been, and knew what he went through before... well... before UA.

Toga, meanwhile, skipped into the Veil's hiding spot. Humming a tune, she was estatic. Not only did she get a lot of good blood from the cute boy's mom, she had completed her mission, with the desired results. When entering the dark room, everyone there looked at her expectantly. Judging her worth. Bakugo spat, "So, you fucking did it?"

She smiled, licking off some of the last drops of blood on the corners of her mouth, "Yep! He was so pretty covered in blood

She smiled, licking off some of the last drops of blood on the corners of her mouth, "Yep! He was so pretty covered in blood... but then he just had to teleport away..." she looked directly into the explosive blond's eyes. "But... he won't be a problem."

"Good." Katsuki smiled. In that action alone, she had done more damage to the Deku than even he did. It made him appreciate her more. Perhaps enough to be able to learn her name. "I've got the perfect plan... deliver this to your league. If they're in, they'll get more notoriety than they've ever fucking seen."
"Okay!" She took the note and left, out the door. After a moment, the Operator materialized behind him. Not even looking at him, the blond asked, annoyed by his absence. "Where the fuck have you been?"
Nothing but a burst of static breached his ears, but in the time he'd interacted, Bakugo had figured out what it meant. It wasn't an intuitive language, but it was something all humans were capable of learning. It was based off the dark heart of humanity, which meant anyone familiar with darkness would easily parse through it. What mattered now was what he was saying, "Recruitment? Really? Will they be ready?"
Another burst of static, and that made the boy laugh. He continued to do so for a while...