The U.N.S.F

As Jack runs across the big grass lands he doesn't know that Genesis is inside his body, being a part of his soul just to investigate what the world has turned into. He arrives at a military with advanced technology and weaponry that makes Genesis confused and amazed by the metal things she's seeing.

 He arrives at a military with advanced technology and weaponry that makes Genesis confused and amazed by the metal things she's seeing

Genesis: It's... amazing!

Jack: *Get scared when he hears a female voice in his head* AHH! OH SHIT!! THE HELL WAS THAT?!!

Genesis: Calm down Cooper, it's just me

Jack: W-What? How did you? What did you do? Listen I don't have time for this, get out of my body!!

Genesis: I'm afraid not, if I want to know more about this world I need someone who can help me, besides you have a goddess inside your soul, why are you being mad?

Jack: Cuz I don't feel like being bothered plus I got some work to do right now. My commander just came here from another planet and I really need to be prepared for another battle.

Genesis: ANOTHER PLANET?! Are you telling me that you people have access to different worlds? With magic?

Jack: *walks while talking* What? No, there was magic back where you was from?

Genesis: Yeah, you guys don't use magic? Now that I think about it I don't sense anyone in this planet with magic. It's all gone. But wait, if you guys have access to different worlds how do you guys get there?

Jack: You saw that flying metal thing in the sky? That was a space ship, we use it to fly into space and go to different planets.

Genesis: Let's hope you humans aren't playing god or something.

Jack: We don't see our selves as gods it's just science.

Genesis gets disgusted by the word "science" because of how others back then thought science was gonna be the future of mankind....let's just say that they weren't wrong.

As Jack walks down the hill he walks into the military base.

???: The hell were you Cooper?

Jack: What I can't walk around and get some fresh air Max?

Max