Battle's End Part 2

The battle is starting, every Titan Pilot is equipped with their weapons, and every Sanghelli Mech is as well inside their Titan ship and Mech ship with hundreds ready to die in this fight.

Commander Sarah: Listen, this battle will probably have the most dangerous, and yet powerful enemy we've ever faced. We faced aliens, skilled deadly Covenant Mechs, and hordes of Reconoids! But now, we face something that has the power to turn our enemies into his army!

Commander Sarah's Titan

Commander Tai: Once we enter the planet, god knows who the hell or what the hell is gonna be our enemy in this battle, if it becomes overwhelming, Commander Miranda's ship and the Covenant will assist us from above

Commander Tai: Once we enter the planet, god knows who the hell or what the hell is gonna be our enemy in this battle, if it becomes overwhelming, Commander Miranda's ship and the Covenant will assist us from above. It may not work to destroy the Flood but it'll give us an advantage to attack and find the Gravemind. But we need to think carefully and stay close to each other.

Commander Tai's Titan

Max: HEY, HEY JACK!!

Jack: WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Max: I JUST WANNA SAY, I'M HAPPY YOU'RE BY MY SIDE ALL THE TIME!! ESPECIALLY GENNY!

Jack: WHA-WHAT?!

Genesis: He said he's happy that you're by his side and he's thanking me as well!

Jack: Oh, THANK YOU!!

Max: WHAT?!

Jack: God damn it, can you somehow hack into his system and do something?

Genesis: Just thank him when we land!

Jack: Just tell him-

Sergeant Johnson: HEY RUST HEAD, MAX IS CALLING YOU!!

Jack: What the- JUST TELL HIM I'LL SPEAK TO HIM WHEN WE LAND!