Planet Rogue

While Arbiter and his soldiers ready themselves to invade Planet Rogue, Catherine is in her cell, worried about what's gonna happen to her and her friends as she wonders what Arbiter's next plan is for the innocent people that live on the planet.

Arbiter: Are our weapons hot and ready, Rtas?

Rtas: Yes, Arbiter.

Arbiter: Good-

Sanghelli Soldier: Arbiter, Commander Zuvu is calling you.

Arbiter: Zuvu? Send him through, and I shall speak with him.

As they answer the call, a holographic Commander Zuvu shows up in front of Arbiter.

Arbiter: Zuvu, I am assuming you're joining us on our next battle.

Commander Zuvu: Of course, we couldn't let you have all the credit for this glorious battle that awaits us! My soldiers will prove to you that their bravery will be our victory!

Arbiter: I hope you take great pride in your soldier's bravery, considering that they will lose their lives in the process.

Commander Zuvu: Of course, their lives will be remembered, they are not tools after all...but...with our new weapon, we will not worry.

Arbiter: New weapon? Mind telling me what this new weapon of yours is?

Commander Zuvu: Have you not heard, we're using the Reconoid's Mother as our weapon in battle.

Arbiter: What?! How is that possible? Do you understand what the Flood antenna is capable of, if the Mother dies, it'll crawl out of the body and devour anything if Mother's body isn't enough to consume!

Commander Zuvu: Non-sense, the Gravemind has successfully earned our trust using them, and thanks to your Apex Predators, we have plenty on our side!

Rtas: Arbiter, does this mean the Apex has been giving Flood antennas to the Covenant behind our backs?!

Arbiter: Silence, Rtas. *Whisper* Keep your voice down.

Rtas: My apologies...

Arbiter: *Sigh* Exactly how many Commanders have Mothers on their side?

Commander Zuvu: I'm surprised you don't know, pretty much every Commander that is aiding you against the invasion has one.

This troubling news makes Arbiter even more nervous about the Flood and most importantly the Gravemind, for he thinks the Gravemind's plan of conquering and devouring is working across the galaxy.

Commander Zuvu: Arbiter, is something the matter?

Arbiter: N-nothing...I'll...see you soon...

Commander Zuvu: Yes, we shall seek our victory soon. See you soon.

After Commander Zuvu hangs up, Arbiter is left shocked by how fast many are using the Flood as their weapon, not knowing that they're being used by the Gravemind and are seeking their deaths.

Rtas: What now?

Arbiter: Hmm...I suppose it can't be helped if they wish to be used by the Gravemind. Ready your mechs and make our way to Planet Rogue.

Rtas: U-Understood...

MEANWHILE, BACK AT PLANET HARMONY

The search for Catherine is still not successful, Commander Tai, Miranda, and Sarah have ordered their best and smartest teams to search across space for any signs of Apex Predator ships but none have been of any use. While they search, Max and Genesis spend their time at a bar, even with a day off and letting off some stress, Max and Genesis still worry about Jack and Catherine.