Celestial Drakes Part 2

A few days after Tiki spoke to Rhea with the plan to trick her into directly going against the U.N.S.C. Lady Rhea now thinks that these people have taken her mother and have been using her powers to oppose her to destroy the church.

But Lady Rhea doesn't care, all she wants is her mother back and she would do anything to see her again. All these years, Lady Rhea mourned for Sothis, only wanting to be in her mother's arms again. Not only does she want Sothis back, but she also wants to kill the person who has, "taken", Sothis.

And that person is Max...

Lady Rhea wants to rip Max's metal head off and his demonic heart. But she wonders to herself, does Max even have a heart? How will she rip out his, "demonic", heart? Is it metal or something else? But it wouldn't matter, Rhea just wants to see him suffer for what he did to Sothis.

But Lady Rhea knows nothing but lies and the truth might shock her more than hearing Tiki's lying words.

Lady Rhea already has taken action, she commanded her spies to watch the outsider's fortress to gather enough information about their next move. She also ordered the knights to be more hostile toward them, seeing if they might react differently or show their true colors.

While these orders were proceeding to continue, Alois, one of the commanders of knights, was hesitant about doing this. He saw the U.N.S.F. and the rest as amazing allies. He respected Commander Miranda and Sarah but his amazing respect for Commander Tai caused him to doubt himself to go against him. Not only Alois but including Annette and the knights who were saved by the outsiders with their advanced technology and healing. Thanks to them, the knights who lost limbs were capable of walking again with their new prosthetic legs, including being able to use their new arms.

Those who took a liking to them or even went against Lady Rhea's orders would be seen as traitors, cursed by the outsiders' controlling powers of lies. And those who are seen as traitors must see no mercy if there is even the slightest evidence of supporting the demons.

And if the people of the village had decided to join the outsiders, their punishment would have been unexpected and not understandable.

All of this stuff was being kept secret from the U.N.S.F, U.N.S.E, and the U.N.S.Until they can gather as much information but they will soon learn that spying on them is going to be a hard task. The Commanders back at the fortress know of these spies and have already caught them and taken them into custody without the Church of Seiros knowing.

Meanwhile, while the spies think they're ahead of the game, they are completely wrong. Annette, who has kind of decided to join the U.N.S.F., has gathered info on what Lady Rhea has been doing thanks to the holographic Message Drone Annette quickly learned how to use. With this news, Annette has been secretly reporting back to the team about the church's recent actions.

The team at their base couldn't believe and understand why their actions are occurring now. But they soon later know the truth.

Jack: Spies, huh? Pssh, this will be a piece of cake for us to find them. We have lots of experience catching people who are completely invisible to the naked eye.

Max: But why? Why are they doing this now? Did Lady Rhea think we did something?

Sothis: She does...

Max: Hm?

Sothis: I felt a powerful energy entering this world...something- no...someone must've told her something about me. I might be wrong but that aura I felt was familiar...there's no doubt about it, Tiki probably told her something. That same energy happened last night and I know just who it is.