The U.N.S.I

(Sorry for the wait guys, just celebrating Christmas and I hope you guys had a great Christmas as well)

The U.N.S.F ship finally arrives at Vultra City where the U.N.S.I Commander to report on what happened earlier.

The U.N.S.F ship lands on the runway behind the main military building as Commander Tai, Jack, and Max walk out of the ship. In front, both Commander Miranda and Sergeant Johnson wait for their arrival outside.

Sergeant Avery Johnson

Commander Miranda

Jack: *whispers next to Max* hey ever you do, don't tell anyone about me flying last battle

Max: Why not?

Jack: We'll talk about it later when we get a chance.

Max is concerned about Jack but instantly does what he was asked.

Commander Miranda: Commander Tai, Pilots

Jack and Max: Sir *salutes*

(I just realized I was spelling "Salute" wrong but anyway)

Commander Tai: Miranda I have some important news for you it's more important to all of us.

Commander Miranda: Good or bad?

Commander Tai: Bad, we have a Mother on our planet and we need your help to handle it with some extra fire.

Commander Miranda: A Mother?! We hadn't been attacked by a Mother since the first invasion of the Reconoids on our planet. Did it have a Hive Fleet with it?

Commander Tai: One Hive Fleet came to our base with three Thirty Feets. The Acid and The Insect were killed by my Pilots but The Sonic is something I'm unaware of.

Jack: Excuse me Commander but I know what happened to The Thirty Feet Sonic.

Commander Tai: Report Cooper

Jack: When The Sonic was about to attack me we heard a roaring sound. It flew to its Mother and from what it looked like I think The Mother was communicating and told it to retreat.