To A New World

It's been a few days after the arrival of Sothis, and the preparation for a new world has already started. Hundreds of ships floated in the air, and every soldier equipped themselves with weapons as well as titan pilots. Hundreds if not, thousands, or millions of supplies have already been gathered as they are boarded on every Commanding ship.

Vultra City is spreading rumors like crazy after the President spoke about their galaxy being in serious trouble, many fear such a catastrophic event that may cost the human race their lives. Lots of people have theories of who and what Sothis but none know the full truth of why she came to such a world from another galaxy.

The sky was filled with more and more ships, portals started to appear everywhere across the blue sky with loud noises coming from the ships as they floated out of the portal.

News Reporter: We are live now witnessing a large event occurring right above us at this current time. The President and the General have informed us that this new threat we are facing right now is apparently from another galaxy, we are also informed that these new creatures are known as "Celestial Drakes". An alien race that 100% resembles dragons just like from fiction itself, one of these Celestial Drakes is named "Sothis". And she has traveled here for the help of somewhat. Now the U.N.S.C. and the rest have decided that they will be aided by Sothis and the Arbiter himself. And...yes, I am getting a report of another portal coming above us right now!

Right as the news reporter spoke of Arbiter's name, another portal coming from above roared open as another large Covenant ship floated itself out of the large portal along with many more ships following the large Covenant ship.

Rtas: Arbiter, we're here, shall we make the call for the Commanders and the General?

Arbiter: Much obliged, Rtas.

Rtas: Understood.

Arbiter: Hmm, now this is a scene I've never laid my eyes on! Lots and lots of ships just to save the entire world...they are much better than the Covenant as I expected!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While speaking with the General and the Commanders, Jack and the rest are preparing their titans before allowing themselves to stand on top of the U.N.S.F. ship.

Caboose: Oooh, those are a lot of ships! What are they doing again?

Max: Yeah, why are we standing on top of the ship, shouldn't we be in the ship?

Jack: You should be out here, not us! Commander Tai and the General ordered us to stand out here so that Sothis could use the crystal to open the portal. We'll be the first to go in before the others can follow us.

Max: Wait, what do I have to do? I'm not capable of doing anything!

Sothis: Well, you're capable of complaining.

Max: You're capable of being one of the voices in my head that makes me go insane! Oh, WAIT, MAYBE I AM GOING CRAZY BUT IN REALITY, I'M NOT!!

Genesis: Is she really bothering you that bad?

Max: YES! How the hell were you capable of handling such non-stop talking and voices in your head?

Jack: Easy, get used to it.

Max: ...

Jack: ...

Max: ...

Jack: Plus, Genesis didn't talk so much, only when she had a primary question.