Chapter 2

Chapter  2

    This future mother-in-law obviously doesn't like her very much, but her upbringing made her unable to turn a blind eye in front of her elders.

    "Hello, auntie, I'm Jian Ling." Jian Ling gathered her skirt to try to make herself look innocent and harmless.

    "Why are you still outside at this time, why doesn't the girl's family have any safety awareness?" Fu's mother Han Li frowned.

    And Fu Yancheng seemed to have nothing to do with him, he just looked up at her and didn't give him another look.

    Jian Ling thought silently and drew a cross on her chest. Her fiancé didn't care, and her mother-in-law didn't like it. She really is a walking tragedy now.

    Jian Ling rolled her eyes and thought about her situation, and replied with a pale face, "Xintong is engaged tomorrow, and the house is still being arranged, so I can't sleep, so I... come out for a walk."

    If you want to date that family Clearing the boundaries, these two people in front of them are an opportunity.

    Han Li paused, but his expression was still not very good.

    Jian Xintong's adopted daughter is favored even more than her own, even outsiders like them can't see it, but after all, she will marry into her own family in the future.

    Even if Fu's mother didn't like Jian Ling, she still felt a little uncomfortable.

    "Then it shouldn't come out at this time, and people will see what it looks like." She said and glanced at the bodyguards following behind, "Follow me and Yan Cheng, and I will send you back later. "

    Jian Ling pursed her lips and did not refuse, "Then I will trouble Auntie, thank you, and... Thank you Brother Yancheng." As soon as the words

    fell, the two people on the opposite side were taken aback, and Han Li finally looked a little better.

    But the man in front of him frowned.

    Jian Ling thought to herself, it seems that the original owner didn't care about Fu Yancheng at all, except that he was her fiancé, she couldn't find any useful information.

    Such a heaven-defying man, isn't he just lame, what a reckless waste!

    There is a reason for Jian Ling to take a walk at this time, but it is not normal for the mother and son to go out for a walk in the middle of the night. Jian Ling followed the two and observed while walking.

    This mother should love Fu Yancheng very much.

    Jian Ling couldn't help but think about the feasibility of the matter. According to her current situation, if she wants to break the status quo, she still needs to find a springboard first.

    That Jian's family has their brains full of holes. Although Jian Xintong has problems, they are not easy to shake after accumulating over time.

    And this springboard, the person in front of you can be said to be at the right time and place. As for how to get along, of course, the face in front of her is too fond of her.

    In her previous life, she held a lot of money and died before she had time to enjoy it. In this life, money and handsome men are indispensable.

    Seeing her dumbfounded and silent, Han Li was a little upset. She had watched this child grow up. He was well-behaved and sensible since he was a child, but the older he got, the less effective he became. Now he can't even speak a word.