Chapter 13

Chapter  13

    "..." Looking at his appearance, Jian Ling felt that it was outrageous, "There is nothing in my mind, I still can't come here."

    "Oh..." Fu Yancheng hurriedly walked to the front and squatted down, "So you are massaging Ah."

    "I'll teach you, you press this side and I'll press this side." Jian Ling said.

    Fu Yancheng's forehead twitched twice, "Okay, get up."

    Fu Yanming refused to admit defeat, "Didn't I say you big brother, since your sister-in-law came, you are too double-standard, you can only massage your legs by her "

    Fu Yancheng, "..."

    Xie Xiaowen and Zhou Hui didn't realize who the person beside Jian Ling was until after returning home, and Jian Changhan was annoyed for a while, "You are too reckless, to say such things in public, Let the Fu family know what to think of us?"

    Jian Mingyang leaned on the sofa, already broken, "Obviously we owe Jian Ling, I really don't know why you can push all the mistakes to On her."

    "What do I owe her, I am her mother, giving birth to her for so many years without letting her be cold or hungry is a great gift, but now I have grown up and come to trouble us everywhere." Zhou Hui said, "I can't bear her indifferent eyes, am I a stranger?"

    Jian Mingyang raised his eyes to see his mother, but he didn't understand, "We used to see her like this? If you are afraid of being contaminated with something dirty, you always stay far away, Mom, just let her go and yourself, it is useless now."

    "Jian Mingyang, what are you talking about? Why are you always looking at her?" Zhou Hui stared at her son, feeling that everyone in the family was going against her recently.

    "I want to go to her, but she doesn't appreciate it." He said.

    "Let me tell you, Jian Ling is no longer the Jian Ling she used to be. Have you forgotten what Xin Tong told me last time when she came home?" Zhou Hui said, "She told Xin Tong not to seduce her brother-in-law in front of He Chong, Tell me, what is she talking about? She used to secretly like He Chongxintong behind our backs and forgave her, but now she blames Xintong on me. I think this Jian Ling was sent by the heavens to specifically attack our family. Yes ."

    Hearing this, Xie Xiaowen faintly felt something was wrong, "Auntie, have you misunderstood something? I usually go the closest with my two cousins, and things don't seem to be what you said."

    Jian Mingyang looked at Xie Xiaowen after hearing the words , also, my three younger sisters are all the same age, so they should know each other, "Then let's talk about it.

    " I know, my eldest cousin doesn't often tell you about anything. Although cousin Xintong and brother He Chong got together later, it doesn't feel good to put your heart on anyone, doesn't it? I think my cousin is also very pitiful. "

    Now that He Chong is engaged to Jian Xintong, Xie Xiaowen has no reason to help Jian Xintong all the time. Seeing that Jian Ling is already like this, and they still support Jian Xintong in everything, she is even more speechless towards the family.

    Zhou Hui had nothing to say this time, but Jian Changhan murmured, "It turned out to be like this..." Jian Mingyang

    seemed to have expected it a long time ago. Looking back on the past, it is true that every time everyone met the two of them, they subconsciously Blame Jian Ling from Jian Xintong's standpoint, and no one cares what the inside story is.