Chapter 10

Chapter  10

    Fu Yanming withdrew his body violently, "...it's nothing, bro, are you going to the hospital? I'll go too."

    Fu Yancheng frowned, "I just received your grades, and the tutor will arrive in a while, stay at home "

    Jian Ling raised his eyebrows, stood up and patted Fu Yanming on the shoulder, "My dear brother, study hard."

    Fu Yanming only felt that the thunderbolt hit his head, and suddenly he was a little glad that he called Jian Ling directly yesterday because he hated Jian Ling. My brother.

    Otherwise, maybe my summer vacation will be over.

    Fu Yancheng originally did not agree to let Jian Ling go to the hospital together, but she insisted very much, "Depending on the life of the Fu family, I still have to do some of my duties."

    Fu Yancheng also let her go.

    When he arrived at the hospital, Fu Yancheng was given rehabilitation treatment by a specialized doctor. Jian Ling learned about Fu Yancheng's general condition from Yu Ting.

    "Domestic experts in nerve repair are not very sure about this operation, so they have not performed the operation for a long time, and only performed conservative treatment." Yu Ting said.

    Jian Ling thought of the ending of the Fu family and the cause of Fu Yancheng's death in the book, and was very excited. Quiet quickly, because she is a supporting role, so there is no relevant description. She has changed the ending of the two of them not being married. Can Fu Yancheng's operation be successful?

    Sitting on the bench, she was slightly worried.

    "Young Madam?" Yu Ting didn't even respond to calling her twice.

    The third time Jian Ling came back to his senses, "Huh?"

    "I have something to go back to the company, Fu Shao is here to trouble you." He said.

    "You go, I can do it by myself." She smiled at him as she spoke, then remembered something and stopped him when Yu Ting was about to leave. I can help you when you come to the hospital."

    "Okay, I'll send it to you when I get back."

    Fu Yancheng is currently mainly doing physical therapy, which takes a long time and has little effect.

    As soon as Yu Ting left, Jian Ling took a look at all the red envelopes received yesterday.

    Because there was no wedding, he also exchanged all the pocket money of the original owner to Jane's family, which are currently her only assets.

    It's worth mentioning that Uncle Lai gave her more checks than Fu's parents, so she nodded her chin.

    After a simple search of this person on the Internet, I found that Lai Boning is now the director of Fu's, and has a full 15% of the shares in his hand.

    rely?

    She found the relevant news below, it is said that this person is the illegitimate son of the old man of the Fu family who has never been recognized outside.

    The insiders of the Fu family turned against the water, and the Fu family declined?

    Tsk, Jian Ling's heart skipped a beat twice, all of this suddenly became evident.

    She propped her head and was a little worried. If it was really this person, then things would be much more complicated.

    As soon as Fu Yancheng was over, he walked out of the treatment room in a wheelchair, with a silent face, and it seemed that the air pressure around him had dropped several degrees.