Chapter 21

Chapter  21

    Fu Yancheng looked down at her somewhat flustered face, and directly raised his hand to turn off the computer.

    "Go to bed."

    Jian Ling stood up and watched as Fu Yancheng passed her to the other side of the desk and opened the file, then turned to look at the computer on his side that had been shut down, and scratched his hair angrily, " Ah~ Fu Yancheng, I haven't backed it up yet." The

    man didn't look at her at all, and opened the file in front of him in silence.

    Jian Ling curled her lips. With this person's sullen temper, she thought she would be scolded for making her own way, but now it seems that the situation is a little better than imagined.

    But he felt that he shouldn't stay longer at this time, so he told the servant to make coffee for Fu Yancheng as usual before going back to his room to catch up on sleep.

    When he woke up at noon, Han Li was arranging flowers in the living room.

    Seeing her coming down, she asked the servant to get her food, and Jian Ling felt a little embarrassed for no reason after making a fuss.

    He took the initiative to sit beside Han Li and do chores for her, "Where's Yan Ming?"

    "Seeing that you don't need to make up lessons when you're sick, you ran out early in the morning." Han Li shook his head, "Forget it, he's been a good-looking guy recently He has a day off."

    "Yan Ming is smart, don't worry too much." Jian Ling said.

    "Smart doesn't have any use in the right place, and I don't ask him to go to a top-notch school like his brother, but he must go to a decent university, otherwise the two brothers of the Fu family will not laugh at him if anyone mentions it in the future."

    "Then Yan Ming is also very pitiful, his brother is too good to be a shortcoming, the contrast is too big." She said.

    The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law talked and laughed, and the food in the kitchen was ready.

    Jian Ling didn't want to eat alone in the restaurant, so she accompanied Han Li while eating and talking.

    Before the meal was finished, Fu Yanming came back from the outside, holding his bag in one hand and his ipad in the other, and ran to the two of them in a hurry.

    Jian Ling raised her eyebrows, "Why did you go? So excited?"

    "My friend and I went to Weibo for a private visit." Fu Yanming showed Jian Ling the messy statistical report he had made in his hand, "Our store service is not bad, and the staff didn't make any major mistakes. The rankings of major review sites have risen It's the top five, and the Internet celebrity recommendation list has also entered the list, sister-in-law, how do I feel that I'm going to be rich?"

    Jian Ling briefly looked through it, "This income is so good, it may not be as good as yours. A lot of pocket money." She said, "Didn't you go to play with your friends?"

    "Who said that I went to play and I went to inspect the work for you, okay? Many employees in the store know you, but they are not familiar with me. Are you I'm not feeling well, I took my friends over to have a look when I have nothing to do." Jian Ling looked at     Han

    Li, "Mom, you have misunderstood Yan Ming now."

I looked at the nondescript statistical data made by Fu Yanming, "Hey, my son is really promising."

    "I'll be free in the afternoon when you go." Jian Ling said, "So we can put the homework that is left behind. Make it up, what do you think? Good brother?"