Chapter 24

Chapter  24

    When the two of them came back from the candlelight dinner, Han Li made a cake out of the kitchen as well.

    Jian Ling pushed Fu Yancheng into the door. The living room was pitch black and everyone thought everyone had gone out. When they got to the center of the living room, Han Li came out from the kitchen with a candle-lit cake and sang happy birthday.

    "Happy birthday to you..."

    Fu Shichang and Fu Yanming also followed Han Li's footsteps and came out from behind, wishing him a happy birthday along with the sound of music.

    Jian Ling's whole body stiffened for a while. Although it might happen once a year in ordinary people's homes, Jian Ling had never felt it before. At this moment, her heart was warm and warm, and she felt something was wrong.

    It would be a lie to say that I am not moved.

    Sensing the stiffness of the people behind him, Fu Yancheng couldn't help but lift the corners of his lips when he looked at his parents and younger brother.

    After the song was over, the lights in the living room were turned on by the servant, and the Fu family returned to normal.

    Jian Ling hurriedly pushed Fu Yancheng in front of the sofa, and then hugged Han Li, "Thank you mom, thank you dad."

    Han Li and Fu Shichang both prepared gifts for her, and Jian Ling wanted to go back to the room and open it, but couldn't stand everyone The eyes can only bite the bullet and open the gift on the spot.

    Han Li gave her a high-end suit, this time it was tailor-made, and it is said that it is difficult to get an appointment with the designer.

    Fu Shichang directly gave her two stores, and after hearing that she was interested in the catering industry, he gave her two stores in the business district that Fu's is about to open.

    They are all areas with a lot of traffic, almost as long as you find a good location, you can lie in a golden position to make money.

    But regardless of interests, Jian Ling was really touched this time. Compared with the indifference of Jian's family, everyone in the Fu family sincerely accepted her.

    That in itself is a cause for celebration for her.

    After cutting the cake and returning upstairs, Jian Ling was still standing in the cloakroom looking at the clothes Han Li gave her, and she liked it no matter what she saw.

    Fu Yancheng came from the cloakroom in a wheelchair, and couldn't help laughing. She had never seen her so obsessed with clothes before.

    "Still sleeping?"

    Jian Ling turned to look at someone, "Are you inviting me?"

    Fu Yancheng decisively shut up, turned the wheelchair and went back to the bedroom directly across the cloakroom.

    Looking at the photos and gifts posted by Jian Ling in Moments, Jian Xintong almost gritted her teeth, but Xie Xiaowen didn't feel much. Ever since Jian Ling got married, her feelings for Jian Ling changed from being exploited to being sympathetic.

    After all, she obviously has no feelings for He Chong, and will not have any interest in herself.

    On the contrary, Jian Xintong always had a kind face, but now she couldn't hide her ambition more and more.

    "What's there to be proud of? You don't even have a decent birthday party."

    Xie Xiaowen complained countless times in her heart, but her face was not exposed, "... Sister Xintong, don't you have a catwalk next? A birthday party Will I be too busy?"