Chapter 57

Chapter  57

    Jian Ling was really going to be laughed at by Fu Yancheng, "Then I still have to praise you for being able to bend and stretch?" If this is not her own shop, she really wants to leave without leaving, but unfortunately Yang Qing has left, and she has to stay to supervise the work.

    "That's not necessary." Fu Yancheng glanced at the mess in the room, he doesn't like to stay here, the air is full of dust, it must be bad for health, "I'll have someone come over and watch, let's go out and talk."

    "I I don’t want to talk to you, if you don’t like this place, you can go back.”

    Fu Yancheng sighed helplessly, thinking that what he would do in front of Jian Ling was probably wrong.

    "What do I need for you to forgive me?" Fu Yancheng turned the person from the front of the bar, "Huh?"

    "...Forgive you? What have you done, I want to forgive you?" Jian Ling looked provocative, and it seemed that a week had passed The temperament has not weakened in the slightest.

    Fu Yancheng was a little at a loss, he had no experience of coaxing women, he looked at Jian Ling fixedly, a trace of embarrassment flashed across his face, but he still admitted his mistake, "I shouldn't hide the divorce."

    "And then?"

    "You should have confessed as soon as we met." Fu Yancheng felt a little innocent when he said this, "But you can't blame me, who made you go so decisively that you didn't even understand the divorce procedure."

    "Fu Yancheng! Don't lie to me, it's hard to get a divorce with the Fu family's strength with a divorce agreement?"

    "...The Fu family's strength is good, but you can't let me break the rules and go through the back door, right? That's not good." Fu Yancheng said at the same time While holding Jian Ling's hand, "Besides, whoever's divorce needs to be handled by one person, doesn't it make it clear that the other person disagrees, don't you think so?"

    Jian Ling looked down at the hands of the two, and snapped Slapping Fu Yancheng's hand away, "Speak as you speak, don't move your hands."

    "What are you moving, you are my wife, what's wrong with holding hands?" Fu Yancheng felt aggrieved.

    Jian Ling was a little shocked, feeling like a different person after not seeing Fu Yancheng for a few days.

    "Fu Yancheng..." Jian Ling lifted Fu Yancheng's chin and looked around, "Are you okay? Are you Fu Yancheng? Are you possessed by some hooligan?"

    Fu Yancheng smiled bitterly, holding Jian Ling's hand in the "My life is worse than that of a hooligan."

    "Don't talk about one wife. I thought the divorce was something that everyone had tacitly understood. Since we didn't divorce four years ago, when I return to City A in a few days, we will get married together. " It's done." Jian Ling said coldly.

    "It's fine to go back to City A together, but I don't want a divorce. I'm sorry, I regret what happened four years ago, can you give me a chance?"

    Jian Ling shook her head, "No, I hate people who do their own way."

    Fu Yancheng continued to be generous. She leaned closer to Jian Ling cheekily, "It's definitely not me, I treat my wife very well, and our family will listen to you from now on."

    Jian Ling couldn't help shivering, and pushed his face away, "Don't be like this , It's really scary."

    Fu Yancheng raised his eyebrows, before he came, he went to learn from You Tian, ​​and he learned the simplest and most brutal trick, stalking!