° Connection °

"Elemental Weapons!?" The gang all exclaimed.

" Hold on, like My thunder sword? " Asked BoBoiBoy.

" No it is not. It is a type of Weapon that is used by Royal's."

" Used by Royal's!? " The gang(- BoBoiBoy) Screamed.

" Like what? " Asked BoBoiBoy.

" The examples are, Swords, Staff's, Shields, Scepter's And More"

"Woah" BoBoiBoy said with Amazement in his eyes.

" But to Unlock all of those Weapons, You will need to Get-"

"BoBoiBoy!" BoBoiBoy's watch Showed a hologram of Maskmana

" Maskmana?" The gang asked.

" I want all of you to get to the control room now!" Exclaimed Maskmana.

The gang went out quickly except for BoBoiBoy since the book suddenly blocked his path.

" You don't need to go Master"

" Uhm, Why? " BoBoiBoy was a bit uncomfortable of the book calling him master and it is also weird for a book calling him that-

"Because the task that will be given to you is easy, Four of them will be able to defeat it"

"Okay... But I was still called so. Bye!" And with that, BoBoiBoy Zoomed out of the room, and the book followed him .

" Where's BoBoiBoy-" the door busted open with BoBoiBoy panting and saluting to his superiors.

"Sorry I'm late!... Something... Holded me off" he apologized and went near his friends.

"Alright, we can start now- BoBoiBoy You don't think of bringing that book with you on your mission will you? " Asked Maskmana.

" Huh what-" then BoBoiBoy felt a weight on his arms to see the book." What!? This wasn't with me before!? "

" It's alright, Just be sure to not bring that on the mission." Said Maskmana.

" A-ah, Yes Admiral! " he Saluted.

"This won't be a rescue mission, you will just need to capture a hunter. He is top 5 on the list of most wanted hunters. Can you all do that?" Said Maskmana.

"Yes Admiral!" The gang Shouted.

Maskmana gave a look to ochobot and he nodded. "Teleportation Power!" A portal soon opened

" Alright-" But Maskmana looked at his comrades and saw them shocked. He looked at to where they we're looking and saw a book. A literal book, that's floating. In. Mid. Air!. " BoBoiBoy... Look to your side"

BoBoiBoy did what he was told and saw a floating book. Specifically his so called elemental book.

Maskmana sighed. " Just go, we'll talk about this later"

The gang awkwardly nodded and went inside the portal with Ochobot quickly closing it so the book won't follow them.

The book fell down and it quickly teleported. The people left in the room were shocked and heard a scream.

They looked at the monitor to see who it was, and it was Gopal. Apparently the book suddenly appeared infront of him which made his sould leave his body.

"Eh, Why did it follow us?" Whispered Yaya.

"Correction. I Followed the elemental master, Not you guys"

"Okay... Lets just continue" Said Fang.

" So... Where do you think they are? " Asked Ying.

" Uhm, Let's try heading north? " Said BoBoiBoy.

" You should head east Master. "

" Uh East it is then" said BoBoiBoy as they went to the east side of the planet.

After a few minutes of walking, BoBoiBoy decided to ask. "So uh, where to now?"

" I am so delighted that you are closing up to me, master. But I warn you. A trap is waiting for you."

" Well you heard it! Lets go back-" Gopal said only to be dragged by the collar.

"You guys aren't actually going... Right?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"Well, what if we are? We're not listening to some book!" Yelled Fang.

BoBoiBoy could only Sigh. Even though he just uhm 'met' this book a few minutes ago, it felt like he knows it for more than a thousand years. It's like he somehow feels a connection to it, he just can't pinpoint it.

" Master, there is a high chance that they'll encounter the target. They are probably fighting him as we speak."

"What." BoBoiBoy was shocked. "What is their rate of winning?" He asked eagerly.

" Chances are 10%"

"Show me the fastest root to them possible." He said in a serious tone.

" Very well then "

××××

" HAHAHAHA, Is Tapops really that weak? ~" the alien said.

They had fallen into a trap, just like the book said. It was a metal like cage, but the metal was stronger.

"Now what to do, what to do" he circled around the cage.

" Hm? Looks like someone's missing. " He counted them.

The hunter was quiet for a bit until....." Alright then. How about we have a deal? " He looked at them. " You tell me where your elemental friend is and I'll let you go, hm? "

" Tsk! As if, we don't even know where he is. And even if we do, we won't tell you! " Snapped Ying.

" Why would you want him anyways? " Asked Fang.

" Me? I don't want him. My boss does" Said the alien.

Meanwhile with BoBoiBoy.

" What's your plan, master?"

"Uh, would you please stop calling me Master? You could just call me by my name you know?" He said. " I'll split into three, but... I have to pick wisely on which elements I'll use"

"Would you like some help?"

"Hm? How are you gonna help me?" BoBoiBoy tilted his head in confusion.

" I will just give a suggestion! I think the elements that would suit for this battle are, Gempa, Halilintar, and Taufan."

" Trio original? Why? " He asked again.

" It's simple, really. Quake, who is good in leadership will lead his fellow elements. He will also be the one who'll come up with a plan. Thunderstorm who is a great swordsman will take care of The target. Taufan who is great in both attack and defense will be helping your friends get out."

" Solar is that you? " He mumbled with a sweatdrop. " That seems like a good plan! "

BoBoiBoy triple split!

He whispered so the alien won't hear him.

" Alright, as the book said. Thunder your in charge of keeping the alien busy, Taufan you free the others, while I'll provide back up if needed. " Said Quake and the two elements nodded Before they dispersed.

" I'll ask you one more time. Where . Is . He . " The alien pointed a gun like sword at them. When he heard no Answer he fired the shot.

Earth Barrier!

" You looking for me?~"

Yeah. It's rushed. Im sorry, and I don't know if you have noticed I'm updating almost every day ✨ Anywayss sorry again ehehe